Hi, touch with Filipinos working here

Hi!

Just two weeks ago we arrived from Dubai.Right now we are in Lekki Peninsula,we stay in a accommodation provided by the company. so far I'm Ok except that traffic is so bad and also the food, I am not used to.

We are here as Expats STR Visa but want to know what is really the basic fee for such discipline.Our Dubai company is the one fixing our salaries, but no sure if its right for us since the prices of commodities are 3 times as Dubai price. And of course the comforts that Dubai can offer can not be offered here 100%.

Want to know also if we can keep in touch with Filipinos working here.

Cleofe R. Miraflor

Hello there. I'm interested to hear about living conditions in Nigeria from Filipinos working there and how 'big' is the number of OFWs there. I have a tempting offer, but having second thoughts coz I am totally not familiar with the place. I know you're pretty new there, but I'm hoping to get reliable info from you as the days go by.

Thanks,

hello_m

Hi!

Lagos is Ok, living condition is quite good, except for the normal that we experienced from time to time.So far peace and order situation is quite Ok too.But for some area in the North, they said its scarey. so far few Pinoy pa yong na meet ko, not so many here in Lagos Victoria, but in the mainland, I think its plenty.

Just keep in touch.

Cleofe Miraflor
[Moderated: Use private message to send personal information.]

Hello again.
Thanks for replying.
I hope everything will fall into its proper place.
I'm just waiting for some more clarifications before I finally say "Yes".
Hope you find more Filipinos there and make new friends.
Again thank you very much.

hello_m

hi, are you  filipino living in nigeria lagos?