Got a offer in Platinum group

Hi,
i got a offer in Platinum group.
how is the company?
Lagos is the location
company provided, accomodation,transportation.
local salary 1 00 000 Naira is it good enough for living with family (2+2)
what is the annula leave policy in that country?
what is entertainment channels TV( do we get indian channels thru dish/any other mode?)

Hi srinivasj,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Lagos Forum for better visibility ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Why don't you ask them the questions yourself?

These are the questions you should be asking the company, not members. We could give you information which may be misleading.

Any luck with filling your suitcases yet ???

man, what a chop

Hi evryone Why don't anyone tell about platinum group or stallion group,how are these group,is anyone here who working in these groups please tell us as I also got offer from these groups Waiting for ur kind reverts :rolleyes:

abhi4212000 wrote:

Hi evryone Why don't anyone tell about platinum group or stallion group,how are these group,is anyone here who working in these groups please tell us as I also got offer from these groups Waiting for ur kind reverts :rolleyes:

Maybe no one has any information about these groups.
Have you tried an online search yourself for information.

Perhaps look up the local yellow pages phone book and you may get a website link that way.

rikhi86 wrote:

hi abhi, this is subhash from gurgaon. I was being offered the same offer from this company. My contact num is 09990014966. i can give you the info abt the same.

Perhaps you could post the information on the forum as this may be of assistance to anyone else who is considering employment with platinum group. 
Thanks.