Expats in Dublin - Gathering in the pub on Saturday 4th of October?

Hi !
We are Laura and Quentin, 2 French expatriates who live here in Dublin. We've been in Ireland for a year, but we've just moved in Dublin.
I didn't see any initiative like "let's meet up there ...". What do you think about meeting up in a pub on saturday, like 8pm ? We like the old Storehouse in Temple bar. Nice live music, nice waiters, ... for a few pints and then we can always go somewhere else.

Alos, woulde be fun to have kind of "sign" to recognise who's there for the gathering (and avoid feeling awkward asking random people^^), like wearing something specific, or I don't know ... opened to your ideas ! :D

I'm in! fantastic to start meeting people!

i guys, please let us know if you're planning to come because oterwise we will plan something else, thanks !

Hi there, when exactly are you planning on meeting up?

Hi, we had planned this last saturday, but did not get enough answers. What about aving it this saturday, the 4th ? The guys from the website sent me an email to help advertise it :)

Yeah that sounds good, I am definitely in.

Great :) I'll contact the people who wanted to come last time to let them know. An we'll see if more people want to join. The webmasters of Expat.com are going to advertise the event as well :)

That is awesome, I hope that is going to work out this time.

Hi! Any plans for weekend? Let's meetup!!!

Yes, same place. What time is best for you guys ?

Would 8 PM be ok? It would be at the old Storehouse?

Fine by me at 8pm :)

It's ok for us too. Yes at the old storehouse !

For the people who come, after the storeouse, Erasmus students have invited us to another pub, in case you'd like to meet even more people. So later on, maybe we will go in the Celt Pub in Talbot street. See you !

Hi there,
Is there any futur event like that ?
Im a french guy and I have been in Dublin for 1 week and I will stay here during 3 months.
Therefore, I'm looking for meeting new friend in Dublin ...