Shenzhen or Guangzhou?

Hello everybody! Which city of the two would you chose to live in, Guangzhou or Shenzhen? Why? Any opinions? I'd like to know your opinion whether you are a local or a foreigner. I'm trying to decide which city to look for work in next year. Any opinions or info welcome :D

I suggest you visit both and then decide which one is convenient

A visit doesn't really give you much insight into the feel of living in a particular city. Right now both seem great because I live in Dongguan.

Guangzhou

thanks! why do you say that?

I Working and living in Guangzhou

I think both are good but more international event will be hold in Guangzhou and more opportunity!!!

hi ,
for WORKING AND LIVING, i prefer SHENGZHEN than Guangzhou.

look at the hustleg and bustle, and pollution of Guangzhou,then you will decide on shengzhen.

and shengzhen is close to hongkong,you know.

DONGGUAN city, as far as i know. NO GOOD, everywhere is the factories. it is production centre.

anyway, i living here in Huadu OF Guangzhou.

for more talk, email me: [email protected]

or skype:raymond751024

good luck.
Raymond

yeah I know about the factories here in Dongguan! Luckily I'm in Songshan :)I heard Shenzhen is a beautiful city, I'm hoping to make a trip there soon! Thanks for the advice!

hi, i think guangzhou is more traditional and best for locals but shenzhen i think its full of foreigner and has so many opportunity for expats to work and enjoy their life, if I wanted to live in china and I wanted to work and do my business stuf i would love to live there in shenzhen specially for cocopark and its beautiful amazing girls ;):heart::kiss: