Filipina

hi evrybody  i am looking a  filipina \filipino to be my friend who live in melbourn,,,,,

Hi April31,

Welcome on Board :)

Please note that your post is now on the Melbourne Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hello, san k s melbourne?

Hi everyone im looking for filipino and filipina friends who r currently living here in melbourne, been here 5 times and just move here for good a couple weeks ago.

new friends here...me and my wife are in bundoora northside of melbourne

Hi everyone.

I will be on Melbourne by 3rd week of May and I would love to meet a lot of my kababayan. This would be my first time to visit Melbourne for work and I'm hoping for a warm welcome for all the FIlipinos. You can add me on facebook [email protected].

See you soon,
Ivan

sure...why not?

Hey how r u? I saw ur add here. Can we be friends???  Ako nga pala si fely. :-)

Hi Im Paul 38 from Dandenong, could we chat

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

new friend here !! am from algeria

Hello guys! I'm Jamela Pasco, 22 years old and also a Filipina. I'm coming to Melbourne to have my hotel internship this coming August 10, 2014. I am looking for a possible accommodation/flat/house. If you are looking for a room mate or flatmate maybe you can consider me. I am willing to pay of course. You can reach me via email: [email protected]
Thank you cheers! :)

Hello! I'm Pinay from Davao and currently lives here in Melbourne. Please message me if any of you would like to meet up for a cup of coffee. I'm only comfortable meeting female Filipinos.

Hi to all I'm looking for filipino near in mulgrave or glen waverly hope to be your friend, I'm new here in Melbourne

Hi AilynMuyano,
I live in burwood it's near Glen Waverly . Just move here as well 3 months ago. Do you wanna meet up?

Hi there still keen to get a coffee or something?  Im looking for filipina friends too

Hi there how are u?
We r on the same page im looking for friends too

hello ailyn taga bukidnon ko,dugay naka dre?

Hi mae/paul - can we keep it in English please ?

Hi guys! Lets be friends haha! Just new here. Kinda bored here in melbourne miss ko na philippines :(

Hey how r u?

Im good thanks :) kinda bored. Haha! Missing my friends in ph. You?

Hay naku u have no idea kung gano ako kabored dto sa melb. Ni wla nga ako kakilala dto:-(
San k dto? How old r u?

Lets meet! Haha! Im from werribee :) 23 you? Just arrived here 3months ago. Very quiet dito no? Unlike in ph wooh! Haha

Sure ba. Facebook mo aq.  Fely rose alipio

Cant add you huhu. Maybe we dont have common friends thats why. can u add me? chaah ortega :)

Ok na? Haha im free today if u wanna meet

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello Felyrose,

You are posting in the Australia Forum (Anglophone version). When posting to any of our Anglophone forums would you kindly do so in ENGLISH ONLY, out of consideration to all of our members.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and selecting the desired language in the drop-down window. Please note that in these forums you should post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Cheers,
James               Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi! I'm Ruby from Leyte and living in Melbourne. Please text me for a chat over coffee. I will send my number via private message. I'm only comfortable meeting Pinays as well. Looking forward to hear from you.

hello kababayans,

i'm new to expat-blog.  just want to hangout with other filipinos.  doesn't matter what the gender.

message me if you're interested for a meetup.

From Sinayawan, Valencia , Bukidnon ko.

Hi aris I'm Dina From Philippines and I live also in Werribee, can we meet? I'm looking for a Filipina friend here nearby...

Hi Fely,

How u doing mate ? You still around in Melbourne mate ?

Cheers,
MJ

Hi MMJay,

I am informing you that this thread is since 2014 and that Fely's last reply dated one year ago. You may have no answer from her.

Regards,
Naomi.

Hi fely...pinoy din ako. Here living at sydney.

Hello! San ka Banda sa Werribee?

Hi MMJ! Where you in Melbourne?

Hello! i'm from Melbourne. Geelong base. Anyone filipino/filipina here? :)