Degree attestation question

Asalaamu alykum,

I'm on a dependent iqamah and recently got a job offer from a company and they are asking me to get my degree attested from Saudi Cultural ministry and Saudi embassy in Pakistan. This is to allow transferring kafalah from my father to them. I already have my degree attested from HEC and Pakistan foreign affairs office.

I'm confused on what to do next. I've heard the Pakistan embassy in Riyadh can attest the degree and I don't have to go to Pakistan. Otherwise if I do go to Pakistan what letters do I need? Do I need to take my job offer letter and a letter to allow degree attestation from my to be company? Will the Saudi embassy reject my application if my iqamah is of dependent category?

How long does this attestation process take?

FYI I have family in Karachi and currently live in Riyadh.

Thank you for your time and help.

Having the exact same problem as you mate, you will have to send your degree to Islamabad and contact someone over there to get it done. I am also in the same process and my problem is that I have to get it attested by 9th November because that is the expiry date for my iqama which is in a similar case as yours.

I've talked to around 10 agents, their prices vary but all of them said that it would not take less than 20 days. 25 days is the maximum time. The rate depends on wether you have the company letter requesting the attestation or not. If you have it, it'll cost less.

Thank you for your post.

I sent you a pm please check it.

I've read that one can get the degree attested from Pakistan embassy in Riyadh and then from ministry of foreign KSA. Can someone share if this is a valid option and if the attestation is a acceptable substitute for the KSA embassy and cultural office in Pakistan