Any jobs in USA

My name is Chandrika. I live in Sri Lanka. I hope to go to USA for any jobs. I am 47 years old

Hi chandrika samaratunge,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction.

How can we help you please? What are your qualifications?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

my name is tlaleng 25 years old african lady. from lesotho.  i hold hons degree in business information technology  from limkokwing university of creative technology lesotho .

i have always wanted to spent some years of my life in usa ,so i hope yo find any job that would let my visa be processed.  thank you so much hope you read and get back to me .am open to any suggestion and idea.  anyone willing to help please get back to me.2012 is the year i completed my pragram at varsity

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. So Are You Trying ?

yes am willing to try and i do not want to giove up

crispaseve wrote:

The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

The lives of Edison, Lincoln and Michael Jordan, among others, are testament to this.

crispaseve wrote:

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. So Are You Trying ?

Are you still trying?  You only made one post.

Hi
Am Elizabeth 26yrs old am from Africa Tanzania i find work in USA please for anyone need me i do any work there but i dont have money to pay visa and ticket please help me