Who wants to play BASKETBALL?

Hi Evryone, any permanent fixture on location for evening games after 6pm? wuld love to play full court though. :cheers:

Hi everybody i will be in HCmC 21 22 23 of september do you know where i can find somewhere where i can play basketball?
a Court with a lot of people playing there for pick up gameS?

i didn't really have the courage to read all the responses, do some of you meet and play ?
could you tell me when and where, i'd like to come by and shoot some hoops, play a game or two and have fun you know.

let me know,

youl

Hi

You can also join in club at Phu Tho Stadium. There are many Expats here.

Hey im Kevin i am serching for so bball group :)
If anybody wants to play some bball contact me :D!

Hey my name is Kevin do you had found someones who meet to play ?
Because im still  searching for somebody:)

u guys still ballin!?

Anybody playing basketball in District 2?

We are playing at 6.30 on Wed at te sports center on Thao Dien street. And we are also looking for more players. Wanna join?

I would love to join, but Wednesday night may be difficult for me.  Any chance you guys play on weekend?

I am very sorry. We dont often play at weekend. Only Wed until now. We do want to have more people to make a squad or something. If we have more people, we may play more at weekends.

Oh ok...How many ppl do you have so far? I will try to make it next wed, but cant promise.

Thanks!

Hello,

Are you still playing sometimes ?
It's been a few years I didn't play but would love to go on the court again.

Let me know.
Thanks

Sylvain

Where is the sport center on thao dien street?

I think the sport center is the AIS, at 36 Thao Dien street, right next to the An Phu supermarket.
Do you guys still play there on Wednesdays night ? Can I join ?

See you
Sylvain

Hi everyone.

I'll be in saigon for vacation in the end of June and I'd like to meet some nice people who I can join for a nice game !

Please just let me know !

Thanks and have a great day.

Hey, do you still play on thao dien street? also, are you still available to play mon, wed, and fri? I haven't played basketball for quite some time and I really would like to join you.

Hey thanks for the reply but i'm back home already !
But sure as soon as i'll be back there i'll let you know and i will sure be available !

regards

is this co-ed b-ball?

Hi guys! I am interested to join basketball games.

Any group playing in Thao dien?

Yah, filipino group playing every friday night 8pm and sunday 7pm at near Fedico buiding front of burger king. Come and join to have more player.

thanks. I am not filipino, that's ok right?

Yah, everybody or any nationality is welcome to play basketball there. It is not exclusive for Filipino, more player much better and also to have new friend. Invite also others to play.

Can a girl join?