Which car to buy

any expat kindly guide me i am looking to buy used car from 20 to 35K .which brand and model to buy

regards

Hello muzhi

I invite you to place an advert in our Cars for sale in Riyadh so as to increase your chances to find a great deal.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

i have a full option GLX 2008 camry Auto transmission for sale.. Mileage 135,000 + and fully non accidented and no mechanical or any kind of fault.. but its lil above your budget.. my demand is SR42,000 little negotiate-able.. Reason for selling is to upgrade to prado soon Inshalllah

needless to mention it was under doctors usage and perfectly buy and drive car :)

before two years i have very bad experience now i am looking for car once agiain.

guys every one lie here to sell there car. please advice me how to get a good car in budget of 25 to 35 which is good car

Hello muzhi,

Really sorry to hear about those bad experiences. 

Did you manage as suggested earlier on this thread to place an ad in the Cars for sale in Riyadh   :/

Hope you are more lucky this time.  :par:

Marjorie

Go for Toyota

Honda it's batter to maintenance

As Salam aliykum

Brother this is Abdul khalaq am from India

If you need to fahas your car I can help you an working in. Fahas al dovre near exit 8 if any can need help feel free

[moderated by team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]