Advice to my fellow Africans..

please be careful the kind of visa you apply  from your home country because in turkey without a residence permit ..there is nothing you can achieve and you will become illegal immigrant ..just a word! am out...

Hello viochris

Thank you for this testimony. Since when are you in Turkey? Could you please tell us what kind of visa you applied for?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I applied for a tourist visa and I have been here for 7 months now...the authorities kept postponing my appointment..am fed up so I have made my mind to leave

Hello friends!
I'm planning of coming to turkey next month but doesnt know anyone there..could i pls have a friend who wil receive me in his or her house and help me get a job? Pls that person can whatsapp me on +233249679870..thank u..u r blessed

You are planning to come a country m.you don't know anyone..you don't even know where you will stay?.and l am sure you don't even know the job you are going to do?.my dear please do your homework well..turkey you see..is not like UK..usa..whereby u can work in fast foods..it different here..the language is difficult and to make things easier for you..you have to learn it..very well for jobs..only teaching jobs..and teaching hmm only if you have certificate in esl ....and residents permit is another shitty problem.that's why am leaving m.if you. Can which l think it going to be a though one..then welcome to turkey