Looking for English conversation lessons

Hi, I do speak English but need to practice so I am looking for conversation lessons, I live in Rehab so the nearer the better.
Aleksei

Hi, I can help you, I live in Rehab also...I'm a Professional Trainer/Teacher.  To get an idea about what I do please just check out my site "***. If you would like my help just call me at ***

Take Care
Fard

Thank you very much! I'm going to call you this evening. Just I should to know about your price or cost per hour ? 1 hour-lesson How much is it cost?

Hi aleksi ,
I can teach you . Nice to help you :)

Hi fard,
I hope that you could help me too with finding a job in the educationnal  field or having a training in it.
Thanks.
Yours Nesrin

Hi Nesrin,

Anything I can do to help.  I will just let me know...

Take Care
Fard

Are you male or female?

i need help in my way of speaking and accent

Hi I can help you but, I live in rehab

Thanks
Fard

Enginer884 wrote:

Hi, I do speak English but need to practice so I am looking for conversation lessons, I live in Rehab so the nearer the better.
Aleksei

hey agent 884 if you come to Sharm and you will spend your entire life practicing languages xD

I m willing to provide English speaking classes focusing on the conversation level .
I am Canadian Egyptian - fluent in both English and Arabic .
If interested , please email me at *** for more info.

Thank you.
Rami

I'm actually American and happen to speak English fluently. I can give you conversationalist one on one tutor courses. I live in Nasr City

Hi Aleksei, if you still need a tutor who is a native speaker and who knows the grammar of the language then feel free to email me - ***. I usually charge 50EP per hour. You'll notice the rate is affordable; so those wanting to seriously learn can do so with out the huge financial burdens.  If you live far then lessons can be arranged on Skype.

All the best,
Jaeger

Hi Hussein, if you need any help from a native speaker to help you improve you conversation then don't hesitate to email me - ***. I usually charge 50EP per hour and I a have my Cert.4 in TESOL.

Kind regards,
Jaeger

Hi Aleksie
I am Australian living in Nasr city and I would be very happy to help you with your English
Unfortunately I am on holidays at the moment but on my return I am happy to help.

Hi,what about the course for 2 kids(12 and 14 y.o )or more  ,conversation course ,they are from Ismailia,maybe sometimes is possible in the Friday?what about the cost 1 to 2 hours.
Agnes

[Moderated: No free ad]

(Moderated: no free ad here please)

Hello

ffardan wrote:

Hi I can help you but, I live in rehab

Thanks
Fard

Are u still living in rehab

@ Rabdelf : This topic is quite old.

I would invite you to participate on topics more active and recent please.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Yes I am still in Rehab

Yes I need a conversations lessons and I am in rehab as well

Can you send me your number so I can contact you

Hello,
I am living at Rehab and would like to practice English, can we?