Certificate Attestation for Technician visa

i am dhanasekar from tamilnadu i am a B.E graduate but i am selected as a technician for Saudi  i did my medical on 24-05-2014 and also gave my original Degree certificate to the agent. but still i did not get my visa so then ask about delay to my agent he said for technician visa certificate attestation is must but we don't have time to do so we are going  to stamp your visa with out attestation so only you getting delay  .my doubt is they can stamp a technician visa without certificate attestation if possible once they stamped if any issues while working .certificate attestation create any problem when i get iqma .please clarify my doubt
thanks and Regards
Dhanasekar

Hello ,
Did they ask you for money for doing so .

still now i did not pay any amount .i am waiting morethan four months

Hi Dhanasekar,

Which travel agency are you getting this work done? And do you have their registration # on which you got the vakala created?
I am also facing the same issue. Majority of travel agents say that attestation is required for network technician visa. I also have this visa.

Did you get this work done or still pending?

Thanks,
Abdul Muqeeth

Dear friend,
        my Agency is International management services ,still i didn't get my visa stamped last week only i contact my consultancy then they show details regarding stamping totally 4 network technician including me selected all are visa are waiting for stamping .pls contact me
                                      [email protected]
                                     +919043755839