New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hai ., i am from India ., I like algeria .. i have more business friends is there ...!

very soon i will come to there

Good morning, I am glad to send you this message and is honor to be member of the Algerien forum

Hello ,
I would like to have help because  I am looking for a job in Hungary, I speak English and French and a bit spanish and of course Arabic is my mother tongue, thank you very much for help.
Accept my best regards

Hi there,

You are more than welcome to Algeria, hope you will like is a great country, i meet some indians in Algiers recently we chatted for an hour about evreything, please feel free to contact me if you require any advise, i just move to Algeria after 15 years in London

Best Regards
Salim

you are welcome

my love lives in Algeria i so much wants to be with him

hello Zendra and welcome on board
wish you the best in joining your love here in Algeria
Nadji

Hello everybody, my name is LALA, I'm from Madagascar, I take care about Houses on rent, for sale and cars..., here in Mada

hello Lala and welcome to the algerian forum

thank you so much , i want to work abroad and i am waiting for your answers

Hello everyone,
I need help from you expat, it needs responses from your part, may please be many and cooperate

khakha wrote:

Hello everyone,
I need help from you expat, it needs responses from your part, may please be many and cooperate

What exactly are are you wanting. Need more information.

Hello guys i am new here,i found this forum as i was roaming around looking for some help :)

Glad to meet you all..I was hoping if you guys can help me out with the topic i posted regarding visiting algeria.

thank you.

Good to be here.

Buongiorno,  ciao, volevo sapere la condizione sociale dell'Algeria, scolarizzazione, età media  della popolazione situazione politica, disoccupazione per fasce di età, condizioni della donna sotto il profilo politico-culturale, se è come in Tunisia che  con la nuova Costituzione si spera che la donna acquisti la parità politica-economica al apri dell'uomo .-
- Se la ricchezza del petrolio e gas è equamente distribuita -
- E se è, come sembra in Tunisia, Il Paese Algeria sia in una fase di espansione economica, e quale siano i settori più
  interessanti per il presente  e per il futuro .-
- Come si vive in Algeria con una rendita in euro (il cambio con la valuta  Algerina è interessante  e ti permette di
  vivere senza grossi problemi)
-Se volete contattarmi lo potete fare con skype:  pasqualebetteo1 (mio indirizzo di skype) - +39  320 3548591
-Nell'attesa di avere il piacere di conversare con voi, vi saluto con stima e simpatia .-
-pasquale betteo

Buongiorno,  ciao, volevo sapere la condizione sociale dell'Algeria, scolarizzazione, età media  della popolazione situazione politica, disoccupazione per fasce di età, condizioni della donna sotto il profilo politico-culturale, se è come in Tunisia che  con la nuova Costituzione si spera che la donna acquisti la parità politica-economica al apri dell'uomo .-
- E se è, come sembra in Tunisia, Il Paese Algeria sia in una fase di espansione economica, e quale siano i settori più
- Come si vive in Algeria con una rendita in euro (il cambio con la valuta  Algerina è interessante  e ti permette di
-Se volete contattarmi lo potete fare con skype:  pasqualebetteo1 (mio indirizzo di skype) - +39  320 3548591
-Nell'attesa di avere il piacere di conversare con voi, vi saluto con stima e simpatia .-
-pasquale betteo

betteo wrote:

-pasquale betteo

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice. Thank you.

bonjour, je suis la personne la Turquie J'habite à Alger. Je suis venu ici pour le travail. J'aime découvrir de bons endroits en Algérie. il n'est pas développé, mais agréable à voir.

Alger2014 wrote:

bonjour, je suis la personne la Turquie J'habite à Alger. Je suis venu ici pour le travail. J'aime découvrir de bons endroits en Algérie. il n'est pas développé, mais agréable à voir.

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that members can understand your post. Thank you.

Hi There,

I am new here.

nice to meet u all.

Best regards,

SM

I am AutoCad Draughtsman Civil (Arc. & Strucutral ) I am coming Algeria next month,
Thanks...

hi everybody, I am mustapha 36,  from algeria,  a journalsits,  and literrary critic, translator and english language teacher,
I am eager to knowing more friends from Norway.

hi everyone.
my name is Lounes, i'm Algerian, i"m currently living in London since 3 years. its huge city, with wonderful monuments and buildings... i like it, but its quite expensive and i find it difficult to socialize. for many reasons; first is the life is expensive and people are obliged to focus on they carriers and how to continually get money and save they jobs, manage they perpetual stress.
secondly, there are a loads of communities in London, so, everyone is looking for his compatriots!!!!! don't want to know about other's at all.
now I thinking to move to another place more friendly, where i can work and live, and more specifically work to live not live to work as its the case in London.
so, if your area is more warm welcoming people from different origins, please get in touch.
please feel free to answer.
look forward to hear from everyone.
kind regards
lounes

hey there , I'm half Yemeni half Algerian and I used to live in Saudi Arabiaand I recently moved to algeria ..
I am 19 years old and I've no friends in algeria and I'd like to meet new friends :D
i love music and art <3

HI

i am Yasser i am from Algeria, i am working in eastern Africa, exactly south Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Mozambique,
nice to meet you

regards

you are welcome Yemeni

hello
I am an Algerian living in Muscat.  Would be nice to meet some compatriots around here

hi friends, i am an algerian who dream to work in scotland or UK , HELP PLEASE

HI, I AM ALGERIAN , I AM DREAMIMG TO WORK IN UK , AND I WISH U CAN TELL ME HOW TO DO < THANK YOU SO MUCH>

PS/ u are lucky to be there , never waist it

Hi there,
will be moving to Algeria soon... No idea what will be like over there, went to Algiers once for 2 nights only.
Thx for being in touch !
Cheers

hello algeria  ;

My name is Sarah i'm 25 years old from algeria i love my country but the only thing i dislike it's not easy to find a job
:(     Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.  Martin Luther  thats why i never lose hope
i hope to find a good job in korean or turkish companies if you knw how to conntact them help me plizzz and hope to find a new good friends from all arround the world
nice to meet you guyz

hello, I'm Rifa.. from Indonesia..

I like to travel and I'm planning to visit Algeria one day, I don't know when, but I want to..
hope I can make friends here, maybe we could meet one day on my visit..
I'm a female, so I prefer a female friend too, but male also okay.. :D

Have already introduced myself.  Tks

Murphy2014 wrote:

Have already introduced myself.  Tks

Welcome to the forum

How could you have introduced yourself with only this one post.
Please tell us a little about yourself so that others will then feel comfortable about making contact with you.

Thank you for your understanding

Well friend, I am a finance professional from Mumbai in India, working in the Pharma Industry for more than 25 years.

Intend to know about life in Constantine, Algeria before accepting an employment offer. Willing to move with family.

Dear Sir,

I am moved to Algiers after 15 years abroad, i spent some times in constantine with some expats, it is a great place to live, the only inconvenient is the traffic many people moved there in the last few years.
F or more information do not hesitate to contact me

Thanks for yr info.  I wanted to know about Safety, security, cost of living.
Is food an issue for Indian vegetarians like me.

when are u comming !!!!!!

lounes............yeah i knw such a countryy UR country if u go north south east west nothing like home  :)

HI i am ali from algeria nice to meet you

Closed