Fiance visa application at police district

hello everyone

does anyone know how long it takes for your application to be processed when it has been forwarded to police district from udi? and is it a must that a sponser has to be interviewed?

I applied for my fiance visa in December 2013,so it's going to be nine months this September, I sent an email to udi last month asking about my application, they told me it was forwarded to rogaland police district(my fiance stays in stavanger) for more information or maybe conduct and interview as well with my fiance, then the application will be sent back to udi for processing, does anyone have idea how long this wil take? and is it a must they will interview my fiance?

thanks in advance :-)

I also applied last dec,2013 but still.no.news....i heard this.time it may take up to 11-12 months if no.interview needed for your fiancee....
Just too many applications this time....the last time we called udi.they said ther are looking for sept.2013 application at the moment.
soo expect. AdditionAl 2-3 months waiting time for no interview......my fiancee is not advice for interview.

hi chimmy:-)

thanks for your response, it's so sad that we have to wait for that long,hopefully the waiting will be worth, let's just cross our fingers for the best:-)

hi chimmy:-)

my fiance called police district today and they told him to go for interview on 1. October, hope you also hear good news soon:-)

Thanks rachel:)
       thats nice that your fiancee appointment for interview has been set:)
It may take time but hopefully will hear good news soon:)
although my fiancee dont need to go for an interview at police but still long waiting time;) hehe
The good news will come soon:) cross fingers:)
and god is good:)
takecare

hi,how long it take now to wait fiance visa?