Looking for shared apartment in Baiyun, Guanghzou from 1st November

HI! Im planning to move to Guangzhou next month to study chinese in the university of foreign studies. I am looking for a shared apartment in Baiyun area. My budget is 2,000Y /month.
Please contact me at this number if you are looking for new flatmate;) 13772492214
Thank you!

Welcome on board.

You can check out the housing section in the green banner above the page. If you don't find anything suitable you can post an add for free.

For safety reasons I advice you not to post personal information such as telephone numbers on a public forum. It can harm you more then good. So be careful.

Ok thank you for the advide!

lety1589 wrote:

HI! Im planning to move to Guangzhou next month to study chinese in the university of foreign studies. I am looking for a shared apartment in Baiyun area. My budget is 2,000Y /month.
Please contact me at this number if you are looking for new flatmate;)
Thank you!

@ lety1589 > I advise you to post your request in the Shared accommodation in Guangzhou section, it might help you in your search.

P.S Also avoid doing copy/paste on the forum and avoid leaving your phone number on a public forum as well, for your own security. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: