Looking for people who wanna explore the island at the weekends

Hey everyone, I am here for the next three months and looking for people who wanna do fun things, explore the island at the weekends( mainly), because I am working here during the week. For sure I am up a drink or so  during the week.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Priscilla

Am up in the north. Holla :top:

I'm up for a drink, here in Flic En Flac  :whistle:

will be in the north friday- saturday blue bay, if any cool events show up please let me know!

hello i can propose u transport facilities//

Hi there Stephen,

Well, sure you are welcome to explore the island. I am actually already member with a very nice group that does a lot of expeditions and hiking around the island on Sundays.

If you are interested, you can mail me on [email protected] and we can discuss further.. also, I am already ready to take you some of the nicest place that I know and further make your stay even more wonderful.

You will be happy whether you want fun on land or in water .. ok ..

So take care and see you ..
regards
Veekram

Hello! I'm very interested in hiking explorations too, please keep us posted when you organise something :)

Hello Nocturna.. ,
Nice to know that you are veg as well... Me to i am veg and have similar hobbies like you..

Do keep in touch .. my mail is [email protected] and I live in the North itself, at Plaine des Papayes. ..

Have a nice time,..

take care ..