Ladies!!

Dr.ahmed111 wrote:

what about guys  :D

You are a "Dr", surely you know the different between female/ladies and guys?

Hey,
I'm Saudi professional female and a mother of two boys.. I would like to join the gathering if it's alright..

Thanks

Hi ladies, I would also be very happy to meet you over coffee .

(Moderated: this thread is for the female members only)

hi All

I a due to move to Madinah in a few weeks but I am unsure of what to expect.  I am well aware of the culture difference and what women can/cannot do.  I was just wondering what its going to be like when I first get there and ask what your experiences were like?

As much info as possible would be greatly appreciated as I am nervous!

thanks

please don't talk more, send me the photo and contact no

ABDULLA HIND wrote:

please don't talk more, send me the photo and contact no

I bet the ladies love that sweet attitude, don't they? :rolleyes:

Leannekyle0310 wrote:

hi All

I a due to move to Madinah in a few weeks but I am unsure of what to expect.  I am well aware of the culture difference and what women can/cannot do.  I was just wondering what its going to be like when I first get there and ask what your experiences were like?

thanks

Why don't you post a new thread and will try to answer as much as possible.

Count me in ladies wd love to meet new friends ..

Me too! i'd love to meet female friends in any place so count me in!

hey sarah
I'm jinan I looking for english teacher in riyadh

i am comming riyd tomorrow. just send ur info to contact you. its man. just want to meet u.

Hi jinan_4 - i will invite you to please post an advert in the Language teacher jobs in Riyadh section :)

bluestratos wrote:

ME, 32 Banker from Bombay living in Riyadh
contact me by email bluestratos81 at gmail or BBM 75CAD562

That's not enough info for the lovely ladies to contact you... please also post your height, weight, build, and skin color.  In my experience, I have had the best response rate from the ladies when I have posted that info!

Good luck!  :cool:

samosun wrote:

ok ok

Learn to use the website if you want the ladies!  Don't make multiple posts within a few minutes, the ladies don't like that!

Good luck!  :rolleyes:

Y u need techer english hna

Heey there, im intrested  to meet new people and make friends ? Is there any?

Will you count Indians too??

Trapezius wrote:
bluestratos wrote:

ME, 32 Banker from Bombay living in Riyadh
contact me by email bluestratos81 at gmail or BBM 75CAD562

That's not enough info for the lovely ladies to contact you... please also post your height, weight, build, and skin color.  In my experience, I have had the best response rate from the ladies when I have posted that info!

Good luck!  :cool:

You're beginning to get funnier all the time. Gotta watch out you don't take over Mas Fred's position as our resident comedian, he's really the jealous sort! Just loved your post, really. You made my day. Much more fun chopping somebody off at the knees with a witty comment than with a sword... I like your style!

santosh9338 wrote:

Is the coffee event over or still to come?

Those are the biggest muscles I have seen on a lady  :o

wjwoodward wrote:

You're beginning to get funnier all the time. Gotta watch out you don't take over Mas Fred's position as our resident comedian, he's really the jealous sort! Just loved your post, really. You made my day. Much more fun chopping somebody off at the knees with a witty comment than with a sword... I like your style!

LOL thanks, you made my day!  I did not know who Mas Fred was, so I looked him up and read some of his posts... good stuff!

And yes, it doesn't really work anyway, so might as well have fun doing it with some witty comments.  And it is even funnier when they don't get the sarcasm and start replying to the post all serious and stuff  :D

NaseemAlmulla wrote:

Hey,
I'm Saudi professional female and a mother of two boys.. I would like to join the gathering if it's alright..

Thanks

What does professional female means?

LOL

Hi Sara,

Since living in Riyadh for  just roughly 3 months I already start to feel the need to finally get out and get to know new people! Would definitely be great to meet up! Keep me updated please.
Much love xxx

What kind of peoples you want o meet? Better clear,,,,,,

I am new to Riyadh and would love to join this meetup group.  Please keep me informed of any upcoming meetings.  Thanks and hope to see you soon :)

huhu just ladies... :( hehe!

Hi ladies
I would like to join the group if you managed to make one
I have two kids one is 6 years and the other is 1 year

[ Moderated : Free publicity not allowed on forum ]

Hey! I'm new to Riyadh and would love to join your meet-ups.  any of you by any chance in the Diplomatic Quarter ? I've been there and I think it's a great place for internationals to meet. Hope to hear from all of you soon. :)

- Aya

I have been offered job in Marafiq yanbu location.I am planning to shift my family from india to Yanbu, KSA. My Daughter age is 3.10 years old. She is doing her Pre KG in Indian school,CBSE,DPS.  If i come with family by march or april month, how do you proceed for admission to LKG .What is age eligibility criteria for admissions. How much could be school fees in all aspects.If i know these information's it would be great helpful to me for planning

Regards,
A.Sathapan
Karnataka

India

919845326870/919449879474

I would like to join the group also 😊

sathappan wrote:

I have been offered job in Marafiq yanbu location.I am planning to shift my family from india to Yanbu, KSA. My Daughter age is 3.10 years old. She is doing her Pre KG in Indian school,CBSE,DPS.  If i come with family by march or april month, how do you proceed for admission to LKG .What is age eligibility criteria for admissions. How much could be school fees in all aspects.If i know these information's it would be great helpful to me for planning

Regards,
A.Sathapan
Karnataka

India

919845326870/919449879474

I msuggest you start a new post regarding the information you are seeking.

Anyone up for tennis?

Leannekyle0310 wrote:

hi All

thanks

I am sure there will be no issue.

kalachuchi wrote:

Anyone up for tennis?

In Jeddah YES  :D

keith_sanders097 wrote:
kalachuchi wrote:

Anyone up for tennis?

In Jeddah YES  :D

:nothappy:

I'm looking for a gym for females. I want to enroll! Anyone knows where?

I'm looking for one too. The best one I've seen so far is Almanahil in the DQ., but I'll check out some other gyms in the next days and then decide. You could join if you like :)

mhysis wrote:

I'm looking for a gym for females. I want to enroll! Anyone knows where?

Check out KORE studios.  It's a really nice studio with open gym, tons of classes at all times, and is also home to KSA Crossfit, if you're interested in a challenge!

Closed