New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here

who's in busan?
every body in seoul..... sad

rudolfcastro wrote:

Hello All ,

I am new to this forum but not new to Korea. I am living and working in Korea for the last 4 years. I lived in Incheon during my first year. Then after, I am working in Seoul and living in Bucheon. So, I am here in this forum like an Old wine in New bottle ;). I love to meet people from different corners of the world coming to Korea. We all expats here (registered as Aliens with Ko-gov :) ) should come together to create a galaxy (not samsung one ;) ) but not with STAR-WARS.

For those who are already in Korea : Have a nice stay... Eat,Explore,Teach,Travel,Meet and Tweet.
For those who are dreaming to land in Korea :  Good Luck. May your dream come true.
For those who are fed up or vexed with life in Korea (I guess no one here) : Please be a guide to newbies  out of your (frustrating, if any) experiences.

Is there any other category I still missing  :/:/

Re: New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here

thanks for sharing me your expirience little bit.
i feel that you miss korea.
hope you visit someday again.

and tell your friends about korea.
Thanks!

Thank you as i will hold you to that.

Hello Mr.Park,

I wonder and wish to know about your stay in India (any adventurous experience if not bad experiences). I hope you had more wonderful experiences there than the couple of weird moments.

Hello

I'm Jenny, from Darwen, Lancashire in the United Kingdom.

I've just this week started a English teaching position at an elementary school in Seoul, South Korea. I've never taught before coming to Korea so this is going to be quite a learning curve.

This will be my first weekend here in Seoul and I don't know what to do with myself as I've been so busy this week and this last few weeks before leaving. I've really enjoyed every minute of this past week or so (although jetlag was a killer!), I've been made so thoroughly welcome by everyone at my school especially my wonderful co-teacher. I really think I may have landed on my feet here ;)

Now, I guess I feel a little deflated now as I've not really got anything to do now for two whole days.

I'm keen to meet with other people who are also in Seoul, South Korea and am willing to host events should other people be interested.

Speak soon,
Jenny

Hello Jenny,

As I see you as Tea Lover, I would say two things.
If you prefer Milk Tea or Tea Latte, Dunkin Doughnuts have good Milk tea with nice flavor. It is mildly close to strong taste of Indian Tea.

If you prefer Chinese tea, there are very good lavish tea houses in seoul. You can spend few hrs there.

Rudolf

Hi I am Roger, from Maine, US.
Going to KLEC Sogang University.
1st day today here in Seoul, really hard not knowing anyone lol! Hoping to meet new friends  to hang out with

Hi everyone !
i'm zainab and i'm from morocco !
I'd love to visit korea next year for about 10 days ( also hoping to live there later )
The only thing keeping me from doing it tough is how expensive the plane ticket is ! :( so i decided that by next summer i'll try my best to have the money .. So wish me luck on my journey to have a plane ticket to Korea by next August LOL It won't be easy but i'll try real hard xD Fighting !!
thanks for the topic guys and hope to meet some of you there

Gud luck :top:

Hello everyone. Have been looking at this page for awhile. So I thought I should introduce myself. Nadia from Malaysia. Has been in South Korea for a few times. Specifically Seoul and Busan. Will be visiting again this Autumn.

niksaiful wrote:

Gud luck :top:

Thank you =D

Hi guys my name is Andrey, i am from Russia and I need help the South Koreans, no money, easy for you, just help one Russian bear ^_^

nadarjag wrote:

Hello there, I'm Gaya and I moved here last month. I'm from Malaysia and have lived in Ireland and Scotland for 17 years before this. I'm looking for work in Seoul at the moment. If you have time to meet do let me know, I look forward to meeting some new friends soon!

Hi Gaya. You have been out of Malaysia for long girl. How do you like Korea? Are you now living in Seoul?

Jasonmoon wrote:

who's in busan?
every body in seoul..... sad

Hi Jason. Are you a Korean?

Hi , i am Parveen, from India, moved here few days back. Currently staying in Suwon.
Upcoming Chuseok holidays are quite long & don't want to waste.
If you have time to meet do let me know, I look forward to meet some new friends soon & hang out.

Thank you for the mail

Anyeonghaseyo Erobun:) I'm Asha. I love SouthKorea<3 mentally i live there keke.

Happy Chuseok To u all^^ Hope you are having great time with your families and friends!

Hoping to meet Koreans who can guide me n learning the language. I would be very greatful.

Thanks!

Hi I am Bala  Indian. I am searching for job in south korea store keeper or store supervisor Jobs. I have completed Diplomo Mechanical.I have 14 years experience in singapore and Gulf Countries.

Sir, I am Bala. I am an  Indian. I am searching for jobs in south korea for store keeper or store supervisor. I have completed Diplomo Mechanical Engineering.I have 14 years experience in singapore and Gulf Countries.I have Singapore class 3 Driving Licence,PSA Fork Lift Operator Licence,Safety supervisor,Lifting Supervisor,Safety ManHole For Supervisor and System Knowledge (Excell,Word,Micro soft Office,Power point) I know very well stores operations
Please proceed for me and make a call or mail to me.

Thanks Sir,

H/P: 0091 - 9578160176

Mail ID: [email protected]

Hi everybody,

I will like to remind those who are looking for a job to post directly in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/south-korea/ , this section has been created specially for this type of ad.

Let's however keep this topic for the introduction of the new members only.  :top::idontagree:

Thank you all

Priscilla

Hello. I'm Semnang, from Cambodia. I'm interested at Korean speaking and want to study and work at Korean.
Today I'm very pleasure with all of everyone that accept me be a fried of yours on this site.

Good luck!

Hi everyone!

I'm from the Philippines and planning to go to South Korea. I want to stay there because i love k-pop artists, Korean cuisine, culture, fashion and their climate and language. So awesome country to live in!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi all! I'm Isaac, an aspiring entrepreneur trying to learn Korean designated driving industry. Currently, I have a plan to venture in this industry especially in Korea, Seoul.  :D

Well, I am Miguel and I am looking forward to meeting people from Korea in Spain.
I think we could learn about each other (I want to learn Korean a little bit) and it could be funny to meet again korean people.
I made some friends during My summer over there.

Hi I'm Laura. My husband has tentatively accepted a position in Seoul. We will be moving from Texas, US with our 2 sons, a 3 year old and 3 month old. We know nothing of the language or culture and a little of the food ;)
We would love information about international kindergarten near the gangam district as we will likely be housed there.

Annyeong Haseyo! I'm from the Philippines and currently working in one of the hotels here in Boracay Island, Philippines. I really love Korea and i want to learn their language (Hangul). I'm just learning basic hangul on youtube because i have to,  to communicate with our Korean guests especially the older ones who cannot speak english. And i really want to go to Korea and to work there but i think it's not that easy. Korea is an amazing place to live in. I hope i can meet korean friends here. kkk^^

Hi! I m student this is only 1month since I am in korea. Want yo meef new people  and learn korean language and culture. Please contact me on [email protected]  or by facebook: kiaku vumi. I speak french,  swedish , english and other african language.  Thanks.
Samuel.

hello,my name is Melvin,i am trying to move to south korea,i already know a few expat there.so I already know a lot about the country.I am a truckdriver for almost 32yrs,i hope to find a job driving there,and make some good money.

Hello all!

I am currently living in Canada and going through the exciting and stressful process of applying for ESL teaching positions in South Korea. I am sifting through contracts now and trying to decide which one to take. The way it's looking now, I may be in Seoul by mid October! If anyone has any great advice for me on accepting contracts, things to make sure I do before leaving home and/or things to make sure I bring with me to live in Seoul, shoot me a message! I would be greatly appreciative for any helpful advice.

Thanks,
Alana

Hi,
    I'm Ife Kuti-George.I am not an expat yet but I plan to be. I want to study in korea at Korea National University of Arts Seoul in the next one year. I'm really looking forward to it and I hope I can get a lot of help from here. Thanks. Ife.

Hi,
I'm a geologist and i'm planning to move in Korea this year. I hope to get some information.

Hi! I'm Corinne. I'm planning to move in Korea in 2015. Hope to have some great information exchange !

Hello,

Are you still living in Busan if so how are you liking it? Are you working there and is it easy finding work?
Paula

Hey! Then can I be a VIP in advance? I'll go to your tea shop a lot once you open it :p

Keep check with advices for geeks of dave's eslcafe.com.

hey guys,
I'm Krishnapriya (KP) from India
I love Korea and i like to spend some times there around 2 months from January 2015 onwards. But get approval from my family is difficult task, for that either I have to join a course there or a job. 2months course is not possible. so I'm looking for a Korean distance education MBA in which i can learn from my own country or a 2month job in PHP like website programming project. I don't know i can find a opportunity or not. Its my dream may be it will end as a dream but i want to take try....... Im a PHP programmer.. is there any 2mnths duration job related to php on January on wards

Hi everyone,
I'm yanjiao from china. I am living in seoul now. Would like to make some friends (female)here. I Can speak chinese  english korean and a little japanese.

hi i'm rajaa from morocco i'm trying to study some koreen at home, because i wish to visit that incredible country, to study the language and work to maybe start my life there, i have lot of questions, i would like to have freinds from korea for friendship and help. my facebook is rajaa benhajji just leave me a message and i will add you. thanks

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Closed