New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here

Already survived over a week here thou - site + hotel. . . and counting. . Patience is a virtue.  :D

I'm coming here before 3 to 4 days per month only. But now its different since our site supervisor resigned. Had some problems on site need to stay longer per visit. . More economical to rent a flat or house than to stay on a hotel. 😁

Génial, enfin du Français, moi j'ai pris un vol pour le 3 septembre et je compte chercher un travail et m'installer là bas. J'aimerais bien pouvoir te poser des questions sur la vie là bas,enchanté de faire ta connaisance, moi c' est manu

hello there! I love the Marrakesh thing on your profile.  :lol:

Hello,

I have spent the majority of my life in Marrakech. It's a beautiful city. Hope you enjoy it and if you need any information regarding the city, do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi! Im Ilvana from Sarajevo. Currently living in Casablanca.

Ilvana wrote:

Hi! Im Ilvana from Sarajevo. Currently living in Casablanca.

Hi there! enjoying your stay in Morocco?

Yes...but Im new here.. hehe and everything is new for me....its normal... where are you? I was in zoo in Rabat. It was fantastic ..

Never been there eventhough I am here in Rabat.   :(  i guess need to take a break from work sometimes. Hehe

Hello,
     I'm moving to Rabat next week.  I'm looking to meet people from anywhere, I love to make new friends.  I will be in Rabat for at least the next year.   It would be nice to have coffee or tea if you're interested.  I'm learning Arabic and French but my native language is English.  Feel free to message me.   :)
Dan

Hi there,
My girlfriend and I have recently moved in Marrakech, because of my work (I'm an engineer). My girlfriend feels quite lonely during daytime, since I'm always at work, and she doesn't have much to do to occupy herself during the day. She really suffers from this situation, and feels bored and lonely. She's looking for girlfriends, but she doesn't know how to proceed, and I don't know how to help her finding new acquaintances. So if you're in the same situation, drop me a line, we'll be happy to answer!

Hi ! i'm learning english for to be fluent .
it will be nice if we help each other and exchange languages , i can help with arabic and french and i would to help me with english.

How nice to receive this lovely way to introduce myself.  I have been living in Essaouira for nearly one year.  Prior to that I spent some time in the countryside outside of town.  As a native of California, Los Angeles to be specific, Morocco has offered me the complete change of pace that I was seeking.  As an artist there is so much inspiration but not only from the magnificent environment but from all the good fun and experiences.

hello!

i would love to meet your girlfriend for a drink, as i am looking for new friends too.. let me know!

regards,
siham

Hi all,

I am not an expat (any more I should say). I am Moroccan and I moved back to my city of birth, Rabat, three years ago, after 15 years of expatriation. As a "former" expat I can understand some of the difficulties some of you might be experiencing and would be glad to help as much as possible.

I speak English, French and Arabic and languages are my field of work. 

I can help you find the shortest way through administrative procédures, communicate with officials or simply with your landlord or "concierge".

Do not hesitate to get in touch it's all free of charge.

mob. 0610017572

Hello!
  my name is Cody, I am 22 and I am hoping to become an English teacher in Agadir.

Assalaamu'Alaykum/Salutations:
I hope this finds you all well. My husband who is Saudi just announced that we will be moving to Tetouan. While I'm familiar with Morocco such as Rabat/Sale/Kenitra I'm not familiar with the North Morocco. Oh, by the way I am American.
We will be going to Tetouan in December to look for housing and all in sha'a Allaah. So if anybody knows anything about Tetouan. Please let me know.

feeimanAllaah.
Ameerati

hi nice to see your ad it must have been good experience from florida to assuira. I wll be residing in agadir but we can keep in touch as long as we can communicate in english. i am dr assim and will send you my no later or you can e-mail me on [email protected] look forward to hear from you. thanks

Hi cody nice to see that you want to become an english teacher in agadir, I have similar plans but i am also medicine expert would like to contact you  as i want to open an institute in agadir for english learners. please contact me on e-mail [email protected]  or you may send me your phone no i will contact you  as i am in agadir in couple of weeks. dr assim

hey meryem; i speak english fluently if u want to learn arabic and darija i can teach u ;) for more information u can reply and keep in touch ;)

have a nice day :)

Hiya! I am Rachel from South Korea currently working and living in Casablanca,

I do have several local friends already However, I love to meet new people and make foreign friends as well,

so, if you are interested in meeting and making new friend plz contact me :-)

i am not sure if i can get ur reply through my Email, my Email is

[email protected]

cheers,

Hi I'm Jae ...American-Dutch and moving to the south in December. Englsih is my first language. No kids...I don't have a network in Morocco yet so hopefully I can meet some decent people on here with perspective.

Greetings!

This is fantastic!

I have been hoping for a site like this one, since my return from overseas for more than 8 years, on 4 continents!

Julien, if you are the "brainchild" of this site, thanks so much!

I love the people of the Near Eastern and African cultures, language, food, especially, babaganooge, kharoof, dijeej, coos coos, ghanum, shishkabob, grapeleaves tastes so good, and I especially miss water buffalo too!

The women in the Near East and Africa are so warm and friendly, hospitable and kind. At least, It is what I experienced while in the Near East, and part of North Africa. I learned so much from them...
The children are the ones I enjoyed the most, in every country I have visited. They were so warm, friendly, and helpful.

Since most children are able to detect whether or not you like them, they were especially keen to see that I was one of those people. So everywhere I went, there was a "trail" of them following me.

It is my desire to continue teaching English, especially to Women & Chidren who need to know how to communicate with their foreign guests, in business, and to teach their children..

In addition, it would be great to learn Arabic more proficiently, especially since I only speak the Colloquial language, and not the Classical.

My moral values are the same as the women in your culture, and the manner of dress and lifestyle as well. It naturally allows me to fit in your culture, or any other culture.

Though I have never been to Morocco, I have met a few people from there, but here in the USA.

One woman showed me a very beautiful, Moroccan dress, my eyes have ever seen. I would indeed wear it to a formal event. Since I naturally wear long clothing, it would be an honor to wear that dress if I could find one like it.

Mostly, I am looking to connect and meet other women, especially if they are widows like me, and young women with children.

I love reading the scriptures, international books, walking miles (5-7), climbing mountains, teaching, learning, listening to hurting hearts, comforting, cooking, making crafts, horseback riding, planting and harvesting (grew up on a produce farm).

I am looking forward to connecting with people who are well-informed, or wish to be.

Kind regards.

volunteerdoctors

Hello!
  You  may  visit  the  American  school  in  Tangiers,   they  are recruiting   English teachers  every year.

Greetings to you Dottie:

I too, am from the USA, but originally from the Chicago-area. However, I lived in Pasadena for 5 years, but not consecutively. It was 4 years, and after coming back from 8 1/2 yrs in 10 countries, I came back to Pasadena, but I am not there now.

It is my desire to visit or live in Morocco, but Kuwait is drawing me too.

After living in the Near East mostly, I discovered that some things are not permissible for women in a good way, like horseback riding. I informed them in Jordan, that it has only been in the last century that that was the mode of transportation for everybody. Is it the same view in Morocco for Decent women? I am an experienced English rider.

Hello.

What is a "Decent" woman?

Hi. I am glad you asked, "what is a decent woman?"

A decent woman, is a virtuous woman. If you want me to extrapolate further. I would be happy too.

Thanks for asking.

volunteerdoctors

Hey folks I'm looking persons that live in Marrakech and can play Western instruments really well. Looking for Drum, Bass, Guitar and Keyboard players. It would be for a jam session in a venue shows locally! No amateurs please. Send me a private message with an email address.one must understand the logic behind jazz music.

volunteerdoctors wrote:

Hi. I am glad you asked, "what is a decent woman?"

A decent woman, is a virtuous woman. If you want me to extrapolate further. I would be happy too.

Thanks for asking.

volunteerdoctors

Yes, I would like you to. It sounds like you're making the most loathsome of moral judgements and I just want to be sure.

I am glad you asked Laduquesa.Thanks for asking.
Sometimes people make snap judgments, but that was not my intention.
My purpose was to talk of the woman of integrity, honor, respect. All these words are good words, and what every parent wants for their children, family, and themselves if they are striving for the best. That is my purpose, and intention only.

A woman of substance, is an honorable woman, like the woman who makes wise decisions, not boisterous or arrogant, soon angry, works diligently with her hands, has the law of kindness in her lips, is pure in heart, body, soul, spirit, generous, hospitable, merciful, compassionate, her husband is honored by her and others... the list could go on, but these are attributes of an honorable woman. I am purposely leaving out the man, because you asked me about myself, and I am a woman.

I hope that you are striving for the same good things.

Kind regards.

Hi everyone, I'm meryem, and i'm Morrocan. I've lived for a year in Canada, and for 3 in France. No back here, i'm searching to diversify my circle of friends and acquaintances. I'll be happy to be the embassador of my city and help the newcomers. Feel free to contact me.

PS : tango dancers in here ? CONTACT ME !!

Hello 
Iam arsalane  from Casablanca

Welcome!

Hello!

I'm Muriel. I come from Cameroon and I have been living in Paris for 2 years where I am student in a business school. I arrived in Casablanca a month ago for a 6-months internship, and I would love to meet people to have fun with here :)

I speak french, english and a bit of german.
Anyone available for a café or restaurant at Maarif this week? :)

Muriel

Hi everybody,

I'am Jacky from Autria. I arrived this summer in Rabat with my partner who's working here. First time in Morocco and enjoying it although I didn't know that most people only speak French.... Well, I am learning now!

hello jacky i am mourad  from rabat  27 years old morocain
i speak english  too anf i  try to prctice my language french
so can we learn together if you have free time
For  me in the same time i practice my language english
so i hope hearing your news Soon

Hi

My name is Vinous I'm fairly new to Rabat and would love to meet new people. I'm a native English speaker but speak Arabic and some French too. I'm currently working out here and would love to grab a coffee with people living here.

I'm coming to morrocco for vacation :) I would like to make some friends

Where u originally from? U live in Rabat?

Super su ti ove slike, odmah me podsjete na cevape. al sam sad gladan. Pozdrav

Closed