Where to find house maids in maadi

Hi ,i've moved in Maadi 3 weeks ago ,and as you know,now i have a lot of questions about many things.First of all i have 3 years old daughter and i am looking for good nursery,and what are the prices?.Than i need informations about where and how much you pay for house maid just for cleaning 5 days per week about 6 hours a day?thanks a lot for helping me.

sesame club nursery maadi good nursery. 02 27508127

Hi maam im from Phil.please call me in 01000379275...i can help u with that problem.Even in nirsery school.irish school is perfect for u.im from a diplomat family b4 but thier Living  for good.now im looking for job as nanny or cleaner .i have my recommendation from my boss.thanks

hi Marina if you are hiring a cleaner you reach me on my mobile number 01156982931..i live in maadi too..nice to meet you soon...

hi mam am sudanese looking for baby sitting and house keeping i have my refrences contact me at 01155920572

u need to ask ur doorman i guess

the Irish nursery is the best in Maadi and it has two locations , it's almost the best nursery in Egypt among with the German nursery

hi u still looking a cleaning i have friend just call this number 01156982931 thank"s

:) hi maam good pm.welcome to egypt.i want to know if you still in need of  a nanny and a house cleaner.im interested please contact me I a a reference to show you from my boss.Shes a diplomat but Last year Shes leaving for good...my contact is  01000379275..im a filipina.Thnk you

Hello all

Whether you are looking for a housemaid or seeking a housemaid job, there is only one section dedicated for your adverts : Personal and household services jobs in Cairo

Drop in your adverts in that section to increase your chances of getting what you want.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi maam if you are still looking for a house maid please contact me 01143735796 am also living in maadi and I would like to work for you..thanks

Hello,
Do u still need a house maid  in maadi ?
Thanks

Hi madam have u found ur house keeping?

Good morning madam ,I leave in maddi  And I have experience in cleaning and babyseating ,if u will like to work for u here is my number***

i want a female whom can cook at my restaurant

Hello everyone,

For your job search or job offer, please refer to the appropriate section here : Jobs in Cairo.

Thank you.

-topic closed-

Closed