Canadian looking to live and work in Germany

Hi, my name is Dean. I'd like to move to Germany and would like to hear from fellow Canadians (or non-Canadians)about their knowledge and experience in getting there. I'm 47,from the province of Quebec,speak English and French perfectly,am learning German( though I realize the best way to learn is actually being in the country). I'm bright,very artistic,physically very fit,have a high school diploma and hard working.I'm willing to do just about anything to survive. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You are probably aware of the high unemployment rate in many EU countries, especially for lower educated people like you. This, together with the fact that a non-EU citizen can only be hired (for any job) if no suitably skilled citizen can be found, means that "willing to do just about anything to survive" is not a good start. You should, instead, focus on your niche skills that cannot be easily found in Europe, and apply for jobs in that field only. From your very brief introduction I cannot deduce much in this respect - only your keyword "artistic" might lead to anything, if you have a proven portfolio.