Moving to Eskisehir

Hello everyone,

IŽm an spanish teacher trying to decide if I move to Eskisehir. There are some news here about the situation in Turkey but I would like to know how really are the things there. Is it safe moving to turkey now? Is there any risk or threaten now there?

Thanks in advance.

Hi  Pablo_85,

This link might help you to find some more information about safety in Turkey; https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic … d-security . Hope this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Thanks, David.

everything is OK! And Eskişehir is very nice city and so safe dont worry about it

Hi I would like to say I have been here a few months now and its perfect no threats of any kind here all good Eskisehir is so far anyway no problems at all your safe take care.

Dear Pablo
You moved to eskişehir ? everything is OK right now ?

regards

Yes! I finally moved. It was an odyssey to get the residence permit and Im still fighting to get the working permit but here I am. Live here is really nice, but the city is small for me, used to a big city like Madrid.

better than many places in turkey ......lovely city , lovely people ....

i didn't visit Madrid  but many times visited barcelona and valencia. i like spain a lot. good to hear that you like eski?ehir.
i am not expat but my city is Çorum (500 km ). i live in eski?ehir  since 88 and  i can say it is the best one in Turkey.

Hello we are moving to Eskishehir and really need some help with getting around and overall info  we would greayly appreciat any help.

Eskişehir is safe and nice city.  I go nearly all of the europe because of my occupation and  you may feel it is like valencia ( but safer than it )

if you have an opportunuity to come eskişehir don't think that much. if you need help , let me know.