Moving to New zealand- About house rent and Job

Hello All,

My name is Abhijeet I am looking for few information on the lifestyle in Auckland.
I am planning to move to Auckland in Feb and wanted to know abut house rent and jobs. I am System administrator by professional. Kindly share your views.

Regards
Abhijeet

Abhijeet1mali wrote:

Hello All,

My name is Abhijeet I am looking for few information on the lifestyle in Auckland.
I am planning to move to Auckland in Feb and wanted to know abut house rent and jobs. I am System administrator by professional. Kindly share your views.

Regards
Abhijeet

I presume you have a visa. Auckland is a very expensive city to live in.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com 
For jobs www.seek.co.nz

Thanks for the details how about school is there any donations and approx term or yearly fees....

Abhijeet1mali wrote:

Thanks for the details how about school is there any donations and approx term or yearly fees....

Varies so you should just do a Google search for schools and then check out fees.

Hi Abhijeet,

Do you already have a job? Or still looking? There are good jobs in IT market in New Zealand. Best is to find a good recruiter and take their help to find a job before you come here.

What part of world are you currently based at?

If you have work experience in European or American IT companies, your chances to find a job will be very high.

Lifestyle wise, please ask some specific questions. If you looking for crime free areas, there are certain neighborhoods that you should avoid for sure. If you are looking for good school zone, then you have to choose certain suburbs. If you are looking for certain ethnicity neighborhood, e.g. more Indian, more Chinese or more XYZ, then again you have to choose certain suburbs.

[ Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls ]

Thanks,
~JD

Dear jyothi,
Please could you please let us know suburb with good indian population.
Thanks

Hi Jyoti,
May I know how did you came to conclusion that work experience in European and American IT companies has a greater chance of getting a job. Does this means, we need to work in these countries or we have to work in companies based out in US or Europe?

Regards,
Midhun