Expat Blog Meet at Al Deyar - 26 Sept 2014

Reference to the previous post on the Expat.com meet on 26th September, it has been agreed that the venue will be in Al Deyar Shatti Qurum. This is located right opposite the parking of Shatti Cinema.

ETA should be between 18:00H till 18:30H

Everyone is invited to join.

Those who confirmed to come are as follows:

1) Rami
2) Farooq
3) Ammar
4) Lau
5) Piya
6) Rahul
7) Jags

Those who would like to join and please include your name on the list so we know who are to expect.
Should you need any clarification, please post here.....

Hope to see new faces this coming Friday! :par:

You missed your name Hexe  :P

One new face coming up .... if I am in town  :) :0

hellooo,

Yes Yes, let's meet again  :top:

Thanks Hex

Ammar

Rick2011 wrote:

One new face coming up .... if I am in town  :) :0

Hope you can do it  :top:

all the best
Ammar

Big cheers to the EBers for continuing to come up with these meet ups... Eagerly looking forward to a scintillating meeting...

kaysarapiya wrote:

You missed your name Hexe  :P

:lol:
Will be the last in the list....
Yours truly
:top:

Hi all, a very new member to this Blog and happened to see this post :) would definitely love to join u guys depending on the date and time :) happy to make new friends :) tc :cheers:

Hi all, a very new member to this Blog and happened to see this post :) would definitely love to join u guys depending on the date and time :) happy to make new friends :) tc :cheers:

neems wrote:

Very much welcome neems....date, time and venue are all mentioned....hope to see you there.

hexebella wrote:

Reference to the previous post on the Expat.com meet on 26th September, it has been agreed that the venue will be in Al Deyar Shatti Qurum. This is located right opposite the parking of Shatti Cinema.

1) Rami
2) Farooq
3) Ammar
4) Lau
5) Piya
6) Rahul
7) Jags

Those who would like to join and please include your name on the list so we know who are to expect.

So 6:30 pm is fine right...... :)

heyfarooq wrote:

Big cheers to the EBers for continuing to come up with these meet ups... Eagerly looking forward to a scintillating meeting...

Ebers !!!! ............. Beers !!!!

and now for the corrected text

Cheers to the Beers for continuing to come up with these meet ups............. :P

Rammy87 wrote:
heyfarooq wrote:

Ebers !!!! ............. Beers !!!!

and now for the corrected text

Cheers to the Beers for continuing to come up with these meet ups............. :P

Yes we can call us that . The Beers!  ;)

Yes 6-6:30 would be fine time to start..

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

1) Rami
2) Farooq
3) Ammar
4) Lau
5) Piya
6) Rahul
7) Jags

So 6:30 pm is fine right...... :)

No problem....we will order the food at 6:31pm :D

Hey ... I am new to expat-blog. Will try to join ... count me in  :)

smhsimple wrote:

Hey ... I am new to expat-blog. Will try to join ... count me in  :)

Most welcome and if you can't make it please post here as well so we will not be expecting you.

Hope to see you there.

@ Hexe: Can't make it for this weekend as we are having a get-together at home inline with the Durga Pooja this year.

I'm sorry! I thought that I had already RSVP'ed for this. My name is Amina. Please add me to the list. I'll be there.  :D

Rammy87 wrote:

@ Hexe: Can't make it for this weekend as we are having a get-together at home inline with the Durga Pooja this year.

We will miss you Rami...
No worries we will keep you updated.

Tumani24 wrote:

I'm sorry! I thought that I had already RSVP'ed for this. My name is Amina. Please add me to the list. I'll be there.  :D

See you tomorrow Amina!
:par:

Hi, I am vinayak here, looks like there is a lot of socials that happen here. Currently its a festive season for us Indians, so tied up with worship & celebrations next 10 days for all evenings.
I stay up in Al Khuwair, and looking for alternate accommodation in an around Al Khuwair. 
The problem is am still learning how to drive, and hence do not have a vehicle.  In case if I am able to make it to the next social meet up, I would request if any body near to Al Khuwair to pick me up.
Looking forward for more such meets. 
Regards,
Vinayak

Vinayak Raj Gathoria wrote:

Hi, I am vinayak here, looks like there is a lot of socials that happen here. Currently its a festive season for us Indians, so tied up with worship & celebrations next 10 days for all evenings.
I stay up in Al Khuwair, and looking for alternate accommodation in an around Al Khuwair. 
The problem is am still learning how to drive, and hence do not have a vehicle.  In case if I am able to make it to the next social meet up, I would request if any body near to Al Khuwair to pick me up.
Looking forward for more such meets. 
Regards,
Vinayak

Most welcome to join us Vinayak hope to see you in the next meet.

Vehicle is not a problem, just post your concern on the forum and our EB friends would be more than willing to offer a lift.

Cheers!

Hi all! I'm here but the people inside are clueless. How do I find you?

I'm feeling a bit flustered. How do I find you? I'm here.

hope the meeting yesterday was fun and frolic... do post pictures of the same...!!!

Vinayak Raj Gathoria wrote:

hope the meeting yesterday was fun and frolic... do post pictures of the same...!!!

Real fun....pictures are posted in FB Living in Oman group. Will be posting the  bowling pics soon.