My messages are blocked

My messages are blocked can any one know how to unblock it.

Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Did you introduce yourself on the forum ? Please post a few messages on the forum, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you !

Got the above message maybe after this it will be fine

Keep going!!!  You're not there just yet.

BTW, the MORE YOU PARTICIPATE on the forums, the larger your mailbox capacity will get too.

Thanks for valuable information.

I am struggling with the ExpatBlog, urgently trying to reply to messages...but unable -I have used the forum many times but each time I reply to a message I get this blurb on the screen "Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Did you introduce yourself on the forum ? Please post a few messages on the forum, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you !"

_Please can someone help as I am urgently seeking replies regards accommodation!

DeborahJoy wrote:

I am struggling with the ExpatBlog, urgently trying to reply to messages...but unable -I have used the forum many times but each time I reply to a message I get this blurb on the screen "Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Did you introduce yourself on the forum ? Please post a few messages on the forum, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you !"

_Please can someone help as I am urgently seeking replies regards accommodation!

I have reported your post in order the forum admin see your request.
Hope that helps. :)

Hello Deborahjoy,

Strange that while you say you've used the forum several times, the posting count shown under your avatar shows only 2 postings, this being one of them. Ads places in the Classifieds section do not count as forum postings either. You have to PARTICIPATE in the public forums in order to activate your private messages.

Since your only posting on the Guatemala Forum was really of a commercial nature, and your ad was for housing I truly hope that it is not your intention to use the private message system to send out copy & paste bulk mailouts, since this will only end up getting your mailboxes locked out anyway.

Nope until you are active here on the forum you private message system will remain unavailable to you.

Bob K

Hmm am disappointed in you comment ...reflecting a judgemental assumption...as i do not intend, nor know how, to send bulk mailouts.  Additionally I have used the expatblog for more than the Guatemala forum posting.

Hi all,

Please read here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238
@DeborahJoy: You have posted 3 times on the forum, 2 posts are on this thread.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

[Thread closed]

Closed

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR