Conversation in Capital Federal

hi everyone!! I am Francisco from Buenos Aires. I have 21 years old and i want no meet people who speak in english for practice the language. If you want to have a nice conversation on skype, facebook or e-mail please contact me!

Hello Francisco.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi then! I'm also from Buenos Aires but as you see I like speaking english, in fact I kindda hate our language xD So, whenever you want, we can talk for awhile.

Hello! I´m from Argentina, Buenos Aires. I want to practice my English.
Anyone know where meet people to speak? Sorry my english :(
If you know please contact me!

Hola vanessa, hoy hay un evento en palermo a la noche, "spanglish" donde practicas inglés con nativos, o tienes "mundo lingo" los martes y viernes, y hay mas alternativas, solo hay que buscar..
saludos

Hello pablozt104,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

When posting to the Argentina (Anglophone) Forum or other Anglophone forums, please post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

If you wish to post to any of our Spanish language forums you may access them by clicking on the flag icon you find in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting Spanish.

Actually we have 5 separate language-specific forums (English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese) which can all be accessed in this manner. When posting to any of them please use ONLY the specific language of the forum.

Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team