How can i get work permit in Tanzania?

Hello fellow beings i wish someone can explain me how can i get work permit in Tanzania nd how much does it cost , i m from India planing to relocate nd do business in Tanzania . Basically trade construction material medicine or if someone can advice me what is the most beneficial in todays time , thanks a million to my fella friends if they can advice me rightly . Muah

amzadarusha wrote:

Hello fellow beings i wish someone can explain me how can i get work permit in Tanzania nd how much does it cost , i m from India planing to relocate nd do business in Tanzania . Basically trade construction material medicine or if someone can advice me what is the most beneficial in todays time , thanks a million to my fella friends if they can advice me rightly . Muah

I think you should contact the Tanzanian embassy in your home country. The rules for visa and costs varries between countries.

The link to the embassy: http://www.tanzrepdelhi.com/visa.html

Hummmmm , Lea . Very right but certain conformation arnt very clear as wil hv to speak to the clearing agents in Tanzania . Thanks nice and happy to get feed back feels like we all are connected .

Hello all,

I have created a new thread with your messages for a better visibility and interaction with other members :)

Thank you & best regards
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Amzadarusha....

Pls contact with clearing agent

Thanks...

you can contact with an agent for transfer of the business in Tanzania it will be important but know
In Tanzania there is a government organization known as TIC( Tanzania Investment Centre) + Tanzania revenue author+ other authority in municipal policy and laws, BRELA for certification of the business name and license its important to have some one in Tanzania help you in your business for future beneficial>
small input I can kick small idea.
enjoy your business success in Tanzania

Thank you victor . Hope to see u in Arusha

Thank you lykke . Hope to see u in Tanzania.  If possible