A girl from Barcelona wants to meet new people and speak in English :)

I am now living in your area - how is it going with your meet-ups so far ?    Merry Christmas to every of you

hi what do y do in life and where do y live or work

Hola hi how re you I'm also from Barcelona .me too like to meet new ppls

Hello Their!

My name is Geraldine Garces, I used to live in Canada and can speak fluent English.  If you want to have a chat with me you can contact my orange number [Moderated: send details in private pls]   :)

Hi ppl,

I, originally from India, fluent in English, live in Nice, France as an expat & planning to visit Barcelona on 7th feb for a 3 day fun trip. I like to travel and meet new people, Let us plan out.  :)

Also, to inform all of you, Nice is all set to celebrate the annual Nice carnival from 14th Feb night till March first week. We can plan some for it as well. Let me know if need more information regarding the event.

Good to see so many like minded people on this blog. It will be exciting to have your interest & see you in February.

Thanks

im in too :)

Hi there,
Hola :D
My Name is Mohamed, I am Egyptian, i will be visiting Barcelona for the fourth time by the end of this month.
i ma fluent in English and can't speak Spanish at all, i will be glad if we arranged a meeting as i will have the honor then ;)

looking forward to hearing back from you
have a great day :)

;) I am 22 here in Barcelona with my best mate and his gf staying in hotels and here for work and interested in metting new ppl I an available till the end ov the week and were all british

Hi there!

I am new here in Barcelona, and if its fine with you it would be nice if we meet up sometime.

Take Care/ Salut!

Geraldine

Hi, how are you doing? hope you had a nice weekend.

I am fairly new to this process. I am traveling to Barcelona and would love to meet some people and possibly have someone guide me around Barcelona for a few days. Hope to hear from you soon. If you cannot, then you may possibly know someone who might. My name is Mark.

Hi I am coming Barcelona city from March 19 till 23 and wanna meet you.if possible

I AM ALI RAZA FROM PAKISTAN AND I WANNA TALK TO YOU ON SKYPE
MY SKYPE ID ALIRAZA_78692
SO PLEASE CONTACT ME
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

Hello I am alon in Barcelona. I wana girl friend

ciao girl lets speak in english what do you think to meet and have chat behind a glass of wine coffee or cappuccino
can be interesting to know each other and make some laught together.

Please if interested send me a post to> [email protected]     to enrico... hope to hear you soon!!!

ciao ciao by enrico :|

Hi
I am studying master in university of Barcelona, looking for friend as well
adios :)

If you want, we can communicate. Myself am a Uganda and now i live in Pamplona. Good english, still poor in spanish
I wait for you!

Hi i hope u are doing good and i am fluent in english and more 3 language and i need to learn spanish language i can teach english in british accent looking for real friend not dating or flirting.
Thanks in advance

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

Hello!! Im belgian and speak french and english fluently! I m coming to Barcelone from 15 till 21 june and would like to meet some ppl. ̀I ll ne glad to meet you up.

Hey I am currently in rota Spain on the naval base is your English bad?

Not there yet but have no problem meeting up and chatting when you wish to learn more, perhaps over a coffee here and there. I'm sorting out my Spain direction now and can let you know if you like. Likely getting a shared apartment with someone . Chat  if you have interest.

Steven

Hi I am from india and here to visit barcelona and want some company to take me around I am in torre hotel interested contact me

Members are strongly advised to avoid posting personal information (telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Skype or FB accounts, etc.) on open forums for obvious reasons of your own security. If you wish to exchange any identifying information with other members please do that ONLY in private messages.

If you post information on public forums we cannot protect you from SPAM and nuisance telephone calls. Please use good judgement.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Huskerman402 4 minutes ago
Hey! My name is Tom and me And my buddy had an itch to do the running of the bulls. But will be in Barcelona for a few days and have no idea what were doing there and would love to meet English speaking Americans to hang out with! Were from Omaha Nebraska and love to go out and have fun

[ Moderated : Please avoid your phone number over the forum, and also bear in mind that Expat.com is not a dating site ]

Am here, benjamin by name. I want to meet new people and speak in English

Hi,
I'm going to barcelona on October 4th to 7 October with my friend. I would like to meet new friend and learning Spanish.

I'm from Manchester in England. I hope someone can guide me around barcelona.

Looking forward to hearing you will reply me

Zaid

Hi . I'm from Lebanon, came for Barcelona for 4 days only. Would you be interested to meet?

Hi

I am in Barcelona too

Hello sweety,

I will be in barcelona next week. ıf any possibility to meet you ı would be appriciate.

waiting to hear you soon.
kisses

Hallo

Are u still interested, I speak 4 languages and primary English and would love to learn Spanish. Please contact me...

Warm regards
..Bond

you still looking to speak to people in English?

Just Text me On FB or Whatsup

Hey..could we meet tomorow?

Hi ,
I'm Amr 28 years old Egyptian in Barcelona for 5 days , I want someone speaking English too 😊

hi i am from ph, and i am looking for some friends here in barcelona hope we could meet up.

Hi
I am interested to learn spanish so that I will teach you English in exchange
this is my number in whatsapp
I am in barcelona now

Hi,
I am interested to learn spanish so that I will teach you English in exchange. I'm in barcelona now.

Hello all

kindly note that this thread was initiated in 2012!

If you are seeking Language Exchange please drop in an advert in the required section of the site so as to increase your chances to find partners : Language Exchange in Barcelona.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team