New to bali - looking for apartment for 1 person in Jimbaran Uluwatu

Hi guys i just need some help I might be moving to bali on october. Do you guys know any apartments good for 1 person or room for rent somewhere in jimbaran uluwatu? Price range around 1mil rupiah to 2 mil rupiah.

Google your heart out on the internet and also check out The Bali Advertiser (which is also on-line).

Don't make any decisions until you are here in person and can see for yourself.  It's amazing what Photoshop can do for a real estate ad these days!   ;)

Hello John_Paulo

I invite you to place an advert in our Properties for rent in Bali so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental in the budget you are looking for.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi guys,

We are planning to go to Bali in mid November. My friends are Japanese. Do you know anyone or a company that can offer reasonable price for Japanese Simultaneous Interpreters?

Please help me out. Thank you!

Monina

@Ubudian, thanks for the advice. Hehe i found one here in  Jimbaran. Cheers!

@monina, Hi there! :) im sorry i cant help you with that im still new here in bali i dont have much details. But lets wait for the other members in here maybe they have some info. Good luck! Enjoy bali its a paradise. Hehe :)