Straight - Whats the feeling of falling inlove

Whats the feeling of falling inlove

What useful topic.

Hello, Gracie,

what an interesting question to be asked :)

For me it´s the worst and the most beautiful feeling at the same time. Being in love takes a lot of energy which you have to put in the relationship. If you have chosen wrong, your energy will be wasted. It´s always a russian roulette.

Personally, I hate when I feel devoted or easily hurt. It´s like being naked in the forest. Maybe Im not ready yet, or not wililng to sattle. But I dont want to feel vulnerable any time soon. So I voluntarily choose not to fall in love any time soon :)  (ofc I know it´s usually not the thing you choose...unfortunatelly).

You can't predict when will you fall in love or you can't choose a person. It's something automatic that you will be attracted to someone...

Eliisi wrote:

Hello, Gracie,

For me it´s the worst and the most beautiful feeling at the same time. Being in love takes a lot of energy which you have to put in the relationship. If you have chosen wrong, your energy will be wasted. It´s always a russian roulette.

Personally, I hate when I feel devoted or easily hurt. It´s like being naked in the forest. Maybe Im not ready yet, or not wililng to sattle. But I dont want to feel vulnerable any time soon. So I voluntarily choose not to fall in love any time soon :)  (ofc I know it´s usually not the thing you choose...unfortunatelly).

chodimella wrote:

You can't predict when will you fall in love or you can't choose a person. It's something automatic that you will be attracted to someone...

Eliisi wrote:

Hello, Gracie,

Dear chodimella,

I wrote the exact same thing in the brackets ;) Not stupid.

Hi everyone,

I don't think this topic is pertinent on this website.

[thread closed]

Closed

Meet expats all over the world

OR