Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

I am in ! But I am in medan :(

You should create a thread for people in Medan! :)

pavsss wrote:

guys that's great news i am in and i am happy to meet

Me too!

She meant to say Medan, its a city in one of the provinces in Indonesia.

riyadhhassan wrote:
pavsss wrote:

what u mean by medam

Hello Julien

I saw your post after my own post was removed deemed  'commerical'
I only wanted to meet other people at my own villa in Ungasan, which there was a limit to 80 people max.
The event was free, so can you explain what I did wrong.

thanks

Andy

Hello Andy,

If you want to organise an Expat.com meet up, you should please contact Julien. I will reply to your pm concerning your villa.

Thank you,
Christine

Thanks Christine

I have written to Julien to ask for advice, as I saw his post to help with meetings, but if you can remind him that also would be good.

Do you loive in Bali also ? as maybe you can come along too ?

speak soon

Andy

Hi Andy > I am not in Bali but thank you for your invitation. :)

Hi Julian,

I am relatively new in town and would like to get to know some new cool people. Can i join the gathering?

Regards,

Max

im indonesian, i would suggest all of u for knowing everything about indonesia and built up friendship surely. may i join ?
i love backpacker, so we could arrange trip together with other members.

Hello Andy and Julian,
I'm new in the forum and would like to meet other members who live in Bali.
May I please know where and when?

Thank you,

Cheers,
Mickael

May i join?  would love to meet new people n make friends. Thanks

any gathering currently ? i m heading to Jakarta next month

Hello All, I am in...and im living in Jakarta sudirman area
just lemme know if the event is fix...I'd love to join and see you all guys n girls

am in, am living n jakarta

Hallo , im ready to meet ...just moved here week ago ..anybody free for chit chats & cofee..buzz me 😎

Its really nice if we can meet and know each others here on Indo Expat.com..I am in Surabaya and I would love to join the gathering..doesn't matter in Bali or in Surabaya..anyway I will be in Bali at October 16..at kuta and seminyak..will be nice if I can meet members there. I hope I can meet members at Surabaya as well.

I think there will be Gathering 11 Oct 2014 at 7pm , place potato head scbd.
Last confirmation for join 4 Oct 2014, Annie (Sophie Fisher) planning on it

Yes, there is going to be another gathering on 11th Oct.
You guys can check out my thread "Lets Get Together!"
Hope to see new people there :)

Hey I will be in bali too from 14-16 oct. Let's meet up ?

Kentucky, I am sure the girls would love to meet you in Bali for a meal and drinks and fun if you are paying and at the end of the evening bid them goodnight and pay their taxi fare home, otherwise forget trying to meet anyone here as the ladies on this site are far more savvy and alert to hidden requests than you think.

I will be there in bali..kuta and seminyak at 16 Oct until 20 Oct ..not right time for me if the others will make gathering at 11 Oct..yes it's nice place at potato head..or maybe kudeta. as at 11 Oct I still have to do with my job in Surabaya... :(

Guys, ik just moved in 4 days ago to Jakarta (i live in pondok indah) didn't catch the confirmation date, can i still join :)?

I am in ! One month in Bali with my Balinese fiancé I miss see expat ! So if you want to meet for sport , gym, drink or everything else ask me in friend :-)

That would be GREAT!!  I am in Bali, in Nusa Dua.

any interest?

Hi all... I will relocate to bali for work... would be great if can make new friends in here...
ps : i start relocate 17nov though  :D

Thanks there!!

Danny

I try to join bcos most of weekend am not staying in Jakarta !
Wish meet yours..

May be you are not suppose to use the word VILLA :)

Nanonemo wrote:

May be you are not suppose to use the word VILLA :)

And maybe you are supposed to introduce yourself first in EB as a new member, as a first time poster you may chip in your thoughts about the idea to organize an EB meet up and not highlight someone's wrong spellings.....

I beg your pardon, I am that very tiny fish (see my username), Mr. Happyhour.
Do you also take order or the hour has passed?

By the way, Mr. Andy did not spell it wrong, you merely misunderstood it. Probably
it's actually not the word Villa but putting the word "my" in front of it. The lethal dose
come from mentioning the maximum number of person allowed is "80"! :)

No big deal.... :)

Still it would be nice if you introduce yourself to the other forum members, tell us more about your work, hobbies etc so that we can start interact with you

great idea!

good to be back

any one want to meet in Dhaka?
Then i am available. I visited Surabaya, indonesia in the year 2013.

Anyone keen to meet up in Surabaya? Check out eateries or fun places to chill? I am going to spend 3 days every week in Surabaya and would love to know this place more and meet new friends...

If you are still in town, let's check out places together.

well...i spot in... :cool:
probably any other Jakarta will sign in...
goodluck...
hey guy's, M in