Just arrived in Kifissia, Athens

Hi everybody,

I just arrived in Kifissia as an au pair in a family and I don't know anyone yet. Are there some people living in Kifissia too? I m looking for friends to hangin out, go for shopping, have a coffee,or travel..

I hope to hear from you!

Constance

Hi Constance!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

hello Constance, welcome in Athens! where do you come from?
me I m living not far away from Kifissia. Do you want us to have some coffee together?

hello Constance and welcome!Where i live is not exactly near kifisia but we could go for a cup of cofee in kifisia or somewhere near kifisia. By the way my name is Panos.

Hi Constance
I'm Kelly. I moved to Athens around a year ago and live in Pefki which is very near you. I have found it difficult to meet friends here since I have moved.
I am Scottish and travel back and forth to Edinburgh alot for work, but I am mostly based here in Athens. Let me know if you would like to meet up for a coffee or a chat and I will come to Kifissia :-)
Kelly

you are right about making frineds here its very difficult i have being also here since 2 years and i rarely have friends so if you want to go for coffe please send me back :) thank you

Hi, I'm living in Maroussi, which is near Kiffisia.

Would like to know new people too.

panos13 wrote:

hello Constance and welcome!Where i live is not exactly near kifisia but we could go for a cup of cofee in kifisia or somewhere near kifisia. By the way my name is Panos.

Hey, panos your inbox is full.

Hello Constance

my name is Sofia , I am a greek greek living in Pefki - very near you. I have lived many years in London and Switzerland and I would like to meet some foreigners living in Greece for coffee and hangouts!

PM me if you are interested

:)

Hi Constance, i see your post have been here for long time, how is it going in Greece? Have you made some friends? I just arrived in Greece 3 weeks ago, I'm living in Kifisia. I am Indonesian, and would like to have new expat friends here.

Hi Victoria, im Indonesian too with french husband n i live in Kifisia, let me know if you want to have a coffee or shopping together (Moderated: do not leave your phone number on the forum pls)

Eka!!!

Awesome ! I was shaking when i read your post here, regarding how difficult it is for me to find a friend, FINALLYYYYY an Indonesiaaaaann !!!!  :D:happy:  I've been living here since March and no one to hang out with (perhaps i was too busy)
Sure we can hang out together goosshhhhh been waiting for that!
How long have you been living here? i'll send my number direct to your mobile

Cheers,
V

Hello VctoriaDuplenne

So as to meet new people, feel free to participate on others threads in the Networking in Athens section of the forum. There are some active threads, where expats are seeking friendships too.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear Kenjee.

Thank you for your info. I will have a look at it.

Cheers,
V

hello boys and girls.....as i can c we r a big company here...maybe is better togo all together for coffee 1 day!!!

hi constance, i have also just arrived in kfissia and looking for friends also. I am english. I work here as head of marketing for a leisure company. would love to know more about you.. where are you from?? how long you will be here for???

hi apa kabar hariini? saya bukan asli dari indonesia, tapi skrng tingal di bali dan athens.... boleh kanal sama anda?

Hello stevechadwickinathens,

Since you're on an english speaking forum could you please post in english only and please note that this is an old thread, Constance is no longer active on Expat.com so I doubt that you will be getting any response from her.

Best of luck

Christopher
Expat.com