Dancing class....

I love dancing but the problem is, i do not know where to go in phnom pehn... Do have any idea please and the cost....

Thanks...

Hi extranjera and welcome to Expat.com, ;)
You could always place an ad in Pnomh Penh Classifieds -> Dancing classes.
Hope this will help.
Cheers
Arlette

Honey,

There are dance opportunities in Phnom Penh.
I am not quite sure what kind of dance you are interested in.

There is ballet, jazz and modern dance with Miss Laura's DWC Studios - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52049329375

There is swing and lindy hop - http://www.pppswings.com

And there is salsa - http://www.salsa-phnompenh.com

Classes aren't that expensive. Usually around $5 a class. Hope this helps extranjera.

Cheers.

Hi electrah,

I think you are choosing the wrong time to hold workshops. It's going to be Cambodian New Year and everybody will be gone.

[Moderated]

ndrewoods wrote:

What would be the best time to take dance classes then DJRadioactive_Anne in Phnom Penh? I guess it's good to post that here as well don't you think.

Do you not think it is up to each individual to decide what time is the best to take dance classes? I would think most people have different work schedules and can decide for themselves when it's best for them to take classes.

I'm in Phnom Penh at the moment and am able to teach Latin and ballroom classes while I'm here.

I'm currently helping with Dance World Cambodia (DWC) and would be able to use their space I'm sure. 

Feel free to write me a message.

Sean

hello what kind of dancing do you want?If you do like swing dance there is a place called equinox that teach free basic dance steps..i was been there once with a friend it was nice.You can check it out

Hello Meizel Nuera > thank you for your contribution but please note that this is a 3 years old topic.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Dear friend,

Nice to know you... I am very pleased to write to you. Hope, you will like it and reply back to me.

You know, I am old now but I am so interested in dacing. I did not learn it before Cos I was born in the country side. I could not find any of the Dance Schools. Now, I live in Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia. I want to learn how to dace the Street Dance and the Break Dance. I hope to go for my Class soon even I don't know where it is. Would you mind help me to find the school for dancing?

Thanks for your supports

Best regard

Tim

Hi Tim

I am sorry but we are not running any dance classes at the moment. They have not been popular due to many places offering them.

If there are any other types of classes you are interested in please contact me further.

Robert

Hello everyone!
I am happy to announce you that there is real Zumba lessons now in Phnom Penh!
My name is Cynthia, I am a Zumba instructor in Cambodia, coming from France.
If you are interested, if you want to have fun, to dance, to get out the stress of your body, and loose a lot of calories, please, don't hesitate to visite
cynthia855.zumba.com

You can find all the schedules on the website, and add me on facebook to know everything about Zumba in Phnom Penh : Cynthia Zumba Cambodia.

I hope to see you soon and enjoy all together!
ZUMBAAAAAA!!

Sorry, the website is cynthia855.zumba.com

Hi Sean,

Nice e-meeting you. I'm helping my friend looking for a dance teacher.
She wants to learn a ballroom dancing for her wedding. Can I have your contact # so I can pass it to her?
Thanks

Cheers
Cynthia

Cynthia, Sean has not visited this forum in the last 5 years.

Have a look at the classifieds section, put an advert there yourself, or start a new thread.

This will give you a better chance of finding what you are looking for.

Good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team