Emirates cabin crew recruitment

Hello there,

My name is bashar, and i'm an ex flight attendant at Emirates airlines.. since Emirates is hosting an open day for recruitment here in Istanbul. i'm offering my help regarding the interviews and process for anyone who's interested in applying.
Please note that this is for free ( a cup of coffee ) is fine :)

cheers!

Dear Bashar, is it possible for an Afghan Nationality to apply to this job since i am jobless? if yes plz contact me

hai boss....

Love your words....

i am ratheesh from India, completed diploma in electronics and communication engineering and had 9+ years of experience in IT industry. I am ready to do any job anywhere offering a reasonable pay, kindly help me if you have any option

@poya92 Yes you are free to apply :)

@althasbi
you can simply sign up to emiratesgroupcareers.com and see their terms.. if ur still interested i'll be happy to help u

hello, Bashar,
I'm Furkan, turkish citizen. Can I apply this recruitment too? please contact me in Pm Thank you :)

dear bashar, I'm Joshua from Ghana very hard working so help me to get the job...Thank-you

Hi,

I really appreciate your effort,  for doing this.
Please how can I apply?  For this offer.

Hey Im in Izmir Iv worked as a holiday rep in the past  I love tourism so much would love to do it again maybe you can give me tips?
Thanks Joanne

hello am intrested to know you

Hey, brother.

How are you doing?  Ok , no problem here is
My contact u can ring me

Best regards.

Hello friends!
I'm planning of coming to turkey next month but doesnt know anyone there..could i pls have a friend who wil receive me in his or her house and help me get a job? Pls that person can whatsapp me on +233249679870...thank u...u r blessed!

Jackclint wrote:

Hello friends!
I'm planning of coming to turkey next month but doesnt know anyone there..could i pls have a friend who wil receive me in his or her house and help me get a job? Pls that person can whatsapp me on +233249679870...thank u...u r blessed!

:offtopic: 

Your post has nothing to do with Emirates cabin crew recruitment and the original post is old.

You should post a new thread on the forum.

Hi
My name irene
It's been long since I log in here
Please I really need to build a flight attendant career...I am in Istanbul
It's now I am seen you post...please if there are any openings please I will be more than grateful if you inform me...you can join me with this email adress:*** or with wassap :***
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Irene Michel.

You have posted on an old inactive thread. Best you open a new thread.
For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum, especially for females.