Expat meet up in Zurich

Hello,

Seems lot's of new expat in Zurich...I would love to organise this gathering, it will be a fantastic time to meet and share ideas and networking in terms of work, personal interests, etc...  I am not working at the moment so I will have all the time in the world. 

Let me know your thoughts :)  It would be a pleasure to organise a get together in Zurich.

Ems

Hello Guys,

I am organising a gathering to all the expat in Switzerland in the month of September either Saturday or Sunday to meet up in Zurich (time & place will be discussed depending on the outcome of this announcement).  Suggestions are all welcome of course...It will be a wonderful opportunity for all of us to meet up, exchange/share experiences and perhaps build up friendship in future. 

I hope you guys will support me and make this happen.  Looking forward to hearing from all of you :)

Ems :)

Hi Ems,

I have created a new topic with your posts on the Zurich forum in order to help your message to get across more effectively and help you to get  in touch with more members willing to join you. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Ems,

Is the gathering confirmed? Please drop me an email on the details as I would like to join. I will be back in Switzerland by mid of September.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Rachel  :)

Hi Girl,
The gathering is not yet confirmed, awaiting for more members to join in, the more the merrier :) Will keep you posted though.  When in Sept you're back?  We can meet up for coffee, keep in touch!

Ems

Hi

I'd be eventually interested to join :)

Hi Ems,

Will be heading to Zurich in the next few days. Any updates on the gathering? :)

Rachel

Hi

I have recently moved to Zurich and still trying to figure out the city, people, places etc. Would be interesting to participate in that gathering, Would like to join if am still around :) 

Marian

You guys would be better off joining a swiss specific forum. Checkout - englishforum.ch they have more specific swis info, and many many meet ups

Hello EMS,

Please do this, it will be great.
Just let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,

Intizar

Hello Guys,

Apologies for not responding...a lot of things happened, however, now I'm back....so, any suggestions of how to organise the gathering and meet new expat friends?  X'mas is fast approaching, this would be a great opportunity to and excuse to set a date. I am open for suggestions...feel free to throw ideas :) My suggestion date would be the first week or second week of December.

Ems