Roller skate in Cairo

Hi everyone

Im a strong passionately roller skate and id like to know if anyone can suggest me some good places for skating. In Cairo, of course.
If any of you have the same passion, maybe we could gather all of us, during the week, and have some fun together by roller skating.

Have a great day

Hi rox_ro!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

thank you

can you teach me skating:D:D????

I have never seen anyone  play roller in Cairo...xD

actually i can help enjoying ice skating in several places here in Egypt :) but nothing about roller skating ..

i know that there are some places for ice skating but i was interested in one for roller skate. ill keep searching

Depends on how you skate. I like to distance skating which is probably close to impossible in Cairo. If you just wanna skate a few laps there are several concrete soccer/basketball courts (just ask in your district) for that.

i also like long distance skating and i was thinking that cairo stadium it might be a solution. the ground its very good and the area its wide, but iv been told that we cnt enter unless there are  taking place sports competitions. despide these, i still believe that it must be a way to go inside and skate. after all, this is a sport too

there is in dreampark roller skates

hello rox_ro
how are you ? nice to meet you
i am a new friend with you , i hope will be friend
i live in cairo so i can help you for any thing
my work is Lecturer at Cairo University - Faculty of Agriculture
see you later

but i think there is in gonena mol in nasr city roller skates

hello rox-ro,
Shams Club, Heliopolis, Cairo
Actually there's an area, not so wide, so i prefer to do it just in the club's streets, u know, empty, wide, no cars, MUCH FUN, and the S.Club is really Big ;)
also u can use the wide playgrounds which the ground is covered by rubber. u gonna find a lot there...
the price for Entering is 20L.E per person, no matter how long u stayed there. only includes the public services like Free Baths with hot or cold water and so on, doesn't include access to the swimming pool, that's with extra 10L.E and drinks there are really cheap. and DON'T go with a company of an Egyptian unless he's a member, cuz it's only for members except foreigners, he still can enter with a ticket but only if he entered with the company of a member, someone who have the Club's ID...
Have Fun

thank you, cenlin. very useful information.

U're more than Welcome, hope u Enjoy it

Cenlin wrote:

hello rox-ro,
Actually there's an area, not so wide, so i prefer to do it just in the club's streets, u know, empty, wide, no cars, MUCH FUN, and the S.Club is really Big ;)
also u can use the wide playgrounds which the ground is covered by rubber. u gonna find a lot there...
the price for Entering is 20L.E per person, no matter how long u stayed there. only includes the public services like Free Baths with hot or cold water and so on, doesn't include access to the swimming pool, that's with extra 10L.E and drinks there are really cheap. and DON'T go with a company of an Egyptian unless he's a member, cuz it's only for members except foreigners, he still can enter with a ticket but only if he entered with the company of a member, someone who have the Club's ID...
Have Fun

100%
:)
awesome post by Cenlin :)
rox_ro did you start roller skating? how was it? :)

I look for people who skate on roller shoes in cairo!
Where i can go to skate? Clubs r usually so crowded,and they don't have free stadium,always busy of kids or anybody with group training of football or other stuff

Hi Rox, me and a friend of mine skate in Azhar park sometimes.. there's a smooth ground there where we enjoy skating sometimes.. we'd like to find other places and other people too to share us skating.. so let me know if u're interested...

hi  iam mohamed used to be in romania  iam egyptian live in cairo for any help u are welcome

yiyihan2001 wrote:

I have never seen anyone  play roller in Cairo...xD

Neither have I...:/

Did it as a child though.Would love to do it again.

i did it. for three times only (in gezira club). after that, i gave up with this idea. it's hard here, in egypt

hi there other thungs more commen in egypt why u dont try

Cenlin wrote:

hello rox-ro,
Have Fun

rox_ro wrote:

i did it. for three times only (in gezira club). after that, i gave up with this idea. it's hard here, in egypt

Hi rox_ro,
It's always sad to hear that somebody gave up something he/she likes that much.
However if you consider to give it another trial somewhere else, i suggest you to try in El-Shams club, Heliopolis, Cairo. i guess it will work fine for you.

hello i am ahmed hassan
iam inline skating coach if u need help for skating in egypt i will help u for find place or skating group
this my facebook page and my skating academy page
facebook.com/amsd2007
facebook.com/EgyptSkate
and this is my contact number

i have a question, where can i buy roller skates in Cairo ?

Hi still there?
me too, I'm fond of skating and want to upgrade mine want to buy a new one, if you have any idea.. nice to meet you mrs. passionate :D

Hi...
You didnt say if you are male or female?  But Cairo has a womens' roller blading team called 'Cairo Rollers"

https://www.facebook.com/CaiRollergirls

This is their facebook page.

If you are a guy, I am sure they can advise you where to go.

Tracy

Hello :)
I,m 29 &
I want to know where can i learn skating in egypt ?

Hi there,

There is a group called Cairo Rollers.....its women...and they have  facebook page under that name. You can message them for info.

Tracy

Thanks alot :))

You are welcome dear

hello there i think Maadi streets is very beautiful for skating and wide and for me i prefer skating in the streets but not every street is suitable for skating i do skateboarding and looking for meeting new friends too .  :)

yes ,i would like to do this of course but first, can you reccomend me some places in cairo to buy them