Relocating to Madagascar from SA - need to know all formalities behind

Hi all.
I would like information on steps required to relocate to Madagascar from South Africa. This would include obtaining a visa, job employment, Accommodation, Cost of living, Health,Tax etc.
I understand that i would have to learn to speak some French before moving . I love the outdoors and this country is so diverse in fauna and flora being one of the reasons for wanting to relocate. I enjoy all outdoor activities and sport mainly surfing. I have vast working experience within a company ranging from sales, management, HR. daily functions of business. I have worked for brick paving , Asphalting  company's and worked as a Production Manager manufacturing bituminous products for road construction. Currently i own a Security Company.
I would be able to use my expertise to teach others in my fields for social upliftment and i would be an asset to this country.I still have many years ahead of me before retiring. I'm looking at the Tulear region but not a must.
Thanks
Hoping to here from someone soon.

Hello 2306russell

Welcome to Expat.com

Hope that soon enough some members will be able to help you out.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks I hope so.Can't wait.

Hi all
I have posted a message asking for help on how to go about relocating to Madagascar. Until now i have had no response from anyone.
Please help.
Thanks

Hi Russell,

Are you still planning to move to Mada? Just seen your post. I have been living hear for two years now with wife, dog and kids. Do you still need help? Praat ook Afrikaans.

Cheers

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private + drop advert in Business Partners classifieds section of respective destinations.

Thanks for the infos. I am from Mauritius and wish to move to Madagascar. I am an electromechanic with about 25 years of experience.  What do you think of ?

Thanks and regards.

Ali

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Business partners in Madagascar
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct