What is good salary for software developer in Kebayoran Lama?

Hi, I am from banglaore and i am having 5 years of experience as software developer to be specific
java developer . I would like to know what is the good salary for my profile and my experience in Kebayoran Lama, south jakartha.

Thanks...

Same post different introduction. Don't fill the form with the same questions. No one likes that.

Why you ask here what a good salary is when you mentioned in your other thread you have USD 3.000 ??

I asked this question because still my salary negotiations are going on. it is not confirmed yet.
I am negotiating my salary with employeer saying I should be able to save 2000 USD per month.

If i get some information on salaries in that area for my profile and my experience , It would be very helpful for me to negotiate and come to conlusion.

asifnewtojakarta wrote:

I asked this question because still my salary negotiations are going on. it is not confirmed yet.
I am negotiating my salary with employeer saying I should be able to save 2000 USD per month.

If i get some information on salaries in that area for my profile and my experience , It would be very helpful for me to negotiate and come to conlusion.

Maybe one of us here should negotiate the salary with your potential employer ??

So you say you should save USD 2.000 per month....