New in Lyon, looking for a friend.

Hi! I am Kenyan, recently moved to Lyon as a student and need to feel more at home. I am anglophone and speak quite some good french but it needs polishing up. Would love to exchange, maybe teach someone english while they teach me french and get to know town a little bit more before classes get serious.

Merci!

Hello

So as to meet some English speaking friends, I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Lyon section of the forum.

For the language exchange, you can place an advert in our Language Exchange in Lyon section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello !

I'm a french student living in Lyon. I can speak english, so we could meet and talk in french and english :)
Is it the first time for you to come in Lyon ? We could visit Lyon together !

Oh my goodness! I just saw this. Yes i would love to visit lyon together! It is my first time! I have gone round quite a bit but not enough i think.  :) Are you in town this weekend? What does your Saturday look like? I will inbox you my email address for easier communication. Merci! Hope to hear from you! :)

How was that day out? If you want to try again, I'm also new in Lyon. Came here in September. I a from the west indies and would love some company to visit the town and to go out! Let me know! Take care!!