Next group meeting

Hello everybody,

I am in Malta studying English and looking for work.  I would love to meet up with English speakers and make friends while here.

Can you tell me when the next forum meet will be as I would like to come along and meet you.

Thanks

Jesús

Hi Jesus,

the group meets Wednesday's at Bianco's restaurant on Spinola Bay in St. Julians. I'm not sure yet about coming Wednesday ( Christmas Day) and the following Wednesday( New Years Day).

I'll discuss it and get back to this post with details.

Ricky

Thanks Ricky.
I don't speak English very well and I need to practice.

Hi Jesus,

Bianco's restauranr is closed this Wednesday (today-Christmas Day) so the nest meeting will be on coming Wednesday at the usual time.

Ricky

On New Years Day ?

Yes, it should be !

If Bianco's is open on New Years Day we will be there!

At least those who don't need to recover -)))

Happy New Year
Ricky

Hi Ricky If we want to come along to a meeting do we just arrive at Biancos for 7pm or do we need to let u know for booking? Thanks Linds

Hi Linds,

just come along. There is no need to book or commit in advance.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky!!
Are you going to meet next Wednesday in bianco's at seven o'clock?. I would like to meet with you. Is it possible?

Thank you.

Jesús.

HI Jesus,

yes, we are meeting as usual at BIanco's on Wednesday.

I'll be there.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky!

See you on Wednesday.
Thanks.

Jesús.

Cool! Hopefully see you tomorrow then ...will just look for the 'large' table I guess ;-)

Hi,
      This is John, Just joined the expats site. I notice that the last social meeting was in January. Is it still going on? (maybe there was a lot to discuss) or has there been many since?

Hello I am a french single mother, and I came to Malta for learn english. My son goes at school and I live in Swieqi with an other single mother but I feel rather alone here.. Is there other singles mothers (or not) who wants go out with me or just drink a coffee/beer and speak? :) I am 27 and I would like take air and make me friends! I seem there are just very young people here or mother family and it's difficult for me to meet people and go out! Show me than not! ;)

Cheers

Co'

We have a 'hacker' in our midst. Ignore jhnjohn  :mad:

redmik wrote:

We have a 'hacker' in our midst. Ignore jhnjohn  :mad:

Problem solved.

Bonjour Coralie, Yes I know Sweigie It's not far from St Giuliana and Sliema, the metropolis of Malta :) If you would like to meet up just drop me a line or check out the regular meetings.
Bon chance.