M.. S.. B..

My son is turning five in june and i am not happy with his current school. Would appreciate to hear any reviews of this school.

Thanks

I have no first hand experience other than we seriously looked at this school for our child (starting in KG1/KG2).

The reviews we got were largely favorable. We toured the facility twice and also spoke with several teachers/administrative staff.

Overall we had a very positive impression and it was a difficult choice, but we have ultimately decided on another school. The deciding reasons were simply that another school matched more of what we think we want (i.e. small issues that will depend on each person's preference). That said, we were torn and it was a hard decision. We are hoping we have made the right one!

In summary, I think it is a fine school and was ready to send my child there.

This school may appear happy at the surface, but there are many problems. It is a new school and there are many other schools with better facilities. The teachers claim to follow the Australian Curriculum, but I don't think they really follow it at all. They just do their own thing to keep the students busy with Australian text books. Many of them raise their voices. The Principal has been heard to shout at his staff. I have decided to take my child out after one year.

We have just moved to Bahrain and put our two kids in MNS. Our options were limited due to arriving one week after the term start. We were relieved to hear that they go by the Australian curriculum. The kids are settling in well and honestly the school seems pretty good. We had one minor incident with lunch orders going missing and our kids going hungry but this was quickly rectified. I will post more if things start going south.

The tuition fees seem pretty stiff. When I compared, they were more than the British School of Bahrain, which is not cheap by any stretch of imagination

Wishing you and your kids a happy life in Bahrain

My son is studying in the MNS, but I'm looking for another school for him , we have had bad experiences with this School, it does not indicate to anyone,

Hello,

Came across this site through a friend that lists all schools with their reviews (scale 1-outstanding to 4-inadequate), as well as full detailed reports in PDF which you can download.

Hope this helps anyone.

QQA School Reports

If you want an American curriculum, your best 3 choices for an American school in Bahrain are the Bahrain School, Ibn Khuldoon National School, and Riffa Views International School. In that order. Especially if you are American. As for the rest...the less said about them, the better.

brinpol wrote:

If you want an American curriculum, your best 3 choices for an American school in Bahrain are the Bahrain School, Ibn Khuldoon National School, and Riffa Views International School. In that order. Especially if you are American. As for the rest...the less said about them, the better.

You've posted this on 3 threads, one thread was from 2013 and this one is asking about the Multinational School.

Posting and participating is appreciated but it does help if you don't reply to 2 year old posts and posts are relevant to the question asked.

Sorry, just thought some people might appreciate the information as an alternative.

crwooch wrote:

Hello,

Came across this site through a friend that lists all schools with their reviews (scale 1-outstanding to 4-inadequate), as well as full detailed reports in PDF which you can download.

Hope this helps anyone.

QQA School Reports

This is 3 years old, a lot can change in that time.

Hello everyone,

I removed some posts from this thread as we received some complaints, and defamatory comment is not allowed on the forum as it is mentioned in our terms and conditions.

Thank you.

:sad:  :offtopic::o:huh:

Do not even think about sending your kids there.

Unless you want to contribute to the wealth of the owners.

Well said Helpful123 i hope these comments won't be delated as people share here their bad experience that others read and avoid the same what happened to us. It is not a spam and there is no lie, Instead of asking admin to remove bad reviews school should think about it and try to do some improvements-at least..

Best thing to do is.
Start your own parents committee.
Ask to view teaching in the school.
Form your own complaints commitee.
Ask to see a detailed bill for learning support.

:dumbom::offtopic::unsure

Children are our future. Parents should not be used as  an ATM

....it sounds like he is just another in a long line of incompetent Principals. Mr *** had lost his licence in the UK before arriving in the middle east....and Mrs **** was useless. There is a history of these owners putting money before education and treating those good for the school terribly so that they leave.

Well written and  true.  Complain to the Ministry of Education. Insist they visit the school.  ***.  Its your childrens education. Its your money. School's  like this one use your money to inflat  their image and increase  their bank balance.

Thanks. You are right. We will take it further. Every day I get another negative messages about M***S***B** there are only few honest good teachers but the problem is in administration who is doing their best to charge our arm and legs with no fear. Never in history of Bahrain heard tuition fee for 3 year old KG1 cost BD 5100 per term!!- when I received an official invoice from school I thought they sent me quotation for brand new Toyota!!

:lol:
Yes its a joke. Loved your post. Rally round take it further. In regard to a brand new Toyota.  After the schools fees, you will be lucky to afford a bike.
Another thing!! Pictures on the web show a swimming pool. I have only ever seen a bird bath.
Kids have no sports hall. However the owners have a brand BMW and a boat.

:top:
True! When I asked about swimming pool or sports hall I have been told this is not your business we are going to have it next year).. after shocking incident when principal told me see your kids born premature for you they are miracle but for us your kids are mentally disordered kids they cannot be normal that is why you need to agree learning support and pay this astronomic bill! I wrote long letter to the Owners they did not even drop a line in response and I understood where principal gets this power. Pretty clear picture- you are allowed to do everything just gain extra money. Strange and annoying..will wait and see..

It is your business.  You pay fees. This includes facilities.  Do not wait. You will wait forever. This is what these schools do. They are holding cells to make money until you move your children to another school.

Its almost done and I will be posting updates. Appreciate all supportive and helpfull comments thanks everybody. Good luck.

;)
Yes you deserve to be treated well. Your children deserve the best care. The school promotes an image. This image is just to extract money from parents. The school and the schools aim is only to enrol students and charge extra money . Ones kids are enrolled. Guess what! Your child needs English and learning support. This all cost extra money for parents.
A disgrace.

Helpful123 wrote:

Best thing to do is.
Start your own parents committee.
Ask to view teaching in the school.
Form your own complaints commitee.
Ask to see a detailed bill for learning support.

Hi everyone,

It seems that everything has been said here and you should complain to the Ministry of Education.

We are now closing this topic.

Closed