Need a good property maintenance company

hey guys,

I need some help with a matter of great concern. 
I am looking for a good, reliable and fast working property maintenance company, able to work without been supervised. I have a tight schedule and can't waste time supervising them.
I rented a place in Trafalgar Square and the bathroom needs some plumbing repairs, I searched the internet and came up with a short list of comapanies with nice reviews, such as Ascentps (ascentps.co.uk) that caught my attention, but i would really like some first hand advice from those that have worked with them, or perhaps offer another suggestion.

Thanks in advance,

Hi Cristinna
First of all, if you are renting a place, the Landlord is responsible for maintenance eg. plumbing repairs
What is he not doing this and paying for it?
If you still need help, I would not use yellow pages, try ratedpeople.com or ratemybuilder.com - these all come by referral and have comments and ratings attached.
Hope this helps
(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + please register your company in the business directory)

Hello lady

Did you get the job done please keep in touch if you ever need someone to do any jobs at your place.

Even carpet cleaning painting just keep in touch.

Hi Christinna,

I came across to your post late. Did you get the job done from Ascentps? I also came across one company named white knight maintenance and they are good in their service. So if you still have any work related to property maintenance to be done; you can consider them for that. as well.

Thanks

[Moderated: Off topic.]