Italian girl new in bahrain looking for female friends

Hi i am giada, i am new in bahrain since few months and i am looking to make female friends from any nationality.

i am 25 yo, i am married and i live with m husband in Saar.

i love sports, music and movies :)

also i am learning arabic, so any girl who would like to teach me and learn italian back will be welcome ^_^

see ya new friends

giada

Hi Giada and as you wanna learn Arabic, I should say "Marhaban bik fi'l Bahrain" (Be welcome in Bahrain)...

I hope a lot of friends will show up. If you don't get the kind of answers you expected, maybe you could also try the classified section.
I'm sure your offer to trade language training is a great idea and should be popular.

Cheers

Olivier

thank you so much Oliver, you're very kind ;)
i will wait and see what's next...
inshAllah

Hi giada,

Wslcome to Bahrain! I' ve been here for 3 years now and i didn't get to know much friends, i'd like to be your friend:) we seems to have same interest, i live in amwaj, far from saar alright, but i can't teach you arabic coz i didn't learn at all, but i can teach you some other language tho, hehe. Nice to know u.

thank you so much dear, will be my pleasure :) how can we be in touch? do you have skype or yahoo messenger?
we can talk and arrange everything, also a meeting ;)
cheers!

hi! I am Despoina. I am Greek. I am new in Bahrain. i live in Riffa. I teach in an English school and I haven't got any family. I am interested in making new friends.

i am ahmed from egypt
new in bahrain
hope to know new people here
if u interested pls reply me
my e mail
[email protected]
my black berry pin:
225BAE83
have a nice day,,

Hi there, darling :)

I live in KSA, but I travel to Bahrain quite frequently. It would be my pleasure to get to know you.

Hi Giada:
i like your name, it's like my favourate girl, Giada di lorentes ;)
my name is Amal, i am Moroccan, i am interested at your friendship, i can teach you arabic while you can teach me italian.i live in arad, somewhere between amwaj and the airport..

if you want, we can meet for a coffee or something..

looking forward to hear from you..

Amal..

welcome to expatblog giada..

hi giada, im new in bahrain..and i'd like to your friend..i live in adliya..my name is kris..how are you?

To all of you, you are welcome in our small country of Bahrain, if you need any assistance, guidance, or any query, we the people of Bahrain are at your service, and we are pleased to do it .

Hi Naif99 and welcome to the forum,

Thanks also for your kind offer which reflects how Bahrainis are kind and lovely :D

Cheers

Olivier

Hello, Italiana.

I am interested in your offer. Teach me Italian and I'll teach you Arabic. =]
PM me, if interested.

Zara.

Hi giada,
Hope you like it in Bahrain. I'm in Bahrain since the past 10 years. Like to hangout & play sports.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.regards,
Lulu

hi giada,
i live in Barbar, so it's very close to Sar. if u like , me and my wife are ready for any friendship and assistance with u and ur husband.
also we have been in Italy during our honey and we like ur culture and everthings there. but it's was not enough to learn ur language.
my contact is 33973838.
Grazie molto

Hai Gaida

Welcome to Bahrain, I used to visit Bahrain every week, I am interested and look for long term friendship with people and all my friends are unique.
I hope we can be friends too.
regards

Abdul

The original post is almost 2 years old. :)

cerco lavoro per trasferirmi in bahrain

Hi maurizio80,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this is an old thread :)

Can you please post in English on the English Forum so as it won't be difficult for the other members to understand your message :/

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello

Cercò lavoro come responsabile di infissi e facciate continue ma purtroppo prima esperienza della lingua inglese mi potete aiutare?

Hi  maurizio80,

Can you please post in English only on the the Anglophone forum, for other members to read and participate on this thread.

Thank you,

David.

Hi.,

hope your search is complete with the good thoughts of friends.

Thank you

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the IT developer job offers in Manama.]

aasim.ali wrote:

I ...
job

:offtopic:

Please post an advertisement in the employment section for better response. Good luck with your search.

HI your e mail very nice ,

I am Bahraini My wife from Germany , but am trying to make her some friends that she enjoy the life more and we have kind of people like us married and they like to go out or making gathering with BBQ or going boating with us as we have a big boat and we love to go every week .

My wife she is not kind of some one who can enter this kid of sites but am trying to make her happy to introduce her to some friends,

My Arab friends not sharing us any activities  with there wife's , because this is there style and i can all time keep my wife around with guys  .

wish to meet you guys both for some drink or a bbq in our house

we are living Bar Bar

see you  :)

hi..were new in bahrain,,and we stay in juffair,,im looking forward to make friends ur wife..:) im from philippines,,married with a canadian..i dont have much friends here as i choose to make friends too..for security:)

cheers

:one

Apparently no one realizes that the original post was 3 years ago !!!

hi.....would you mind being my friend?
am Michael from India....presently in Bahrain

llookin4funn wrote:

To whom are you talking to please?  :/

Priscilla wrote:
llookin4funn wrote:

To whom are you talking to please?  :/

Looks like he is the wrong place ... Especially with a profile name such as "Ilookin4funn".  :/

Hi , wish to see u

Hey how are you please add me friend because i have no friend which i love from heart my facebook id is [email protected]

1 girl Friendship request and 32 re spells from males ! Wow

Superboo wrote:

1 girl Friendship request and 32 re spells from males ! Wow

LoL, Yes! - and the best part is this ... The original post is 3 years old. :D

This made my day.  Laughed my head off. Three year old post and all of the desperadoes are crawling out of the woodwork :)

XTang wrote:

This made my day.  Laughed my head off. Three year old post and all of the desperadoes are crawling out of the woodwork :)

Yeah ... Hahaha ... I wont be surprised if there are a few more responses to this thread, XTang :)

Hi! How are you? Hope all is well with you and your family.

My name is Kat, 35 yrs old and I have a twin boys who are now 2yrs and 8mos old.

I tried posting some ads in this site and I find it so exciting to meet people who happens to be eager to find new friends.

I'm from Philippines and now living here in Bahrain for almost 1yr and 9mos now.  Just like you I enjoyed sports, music and not to mentioned people... I enjoy conversing and exchanging opinions. We live in Budaiya near Al BUDAIYA PARK. If you haven't been there tried to visit for sure your children would love it the mere fact that you just live in Saar.

Have a good day and God bless. :)

MAASALAMA  means goodbye

Closed