New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here

Hello my name is rimpy I live in India right now. I am staff nurse in India. I wouold like to work as a staff nurse in Italy.

I didn't understand what about your work information , where do you came from ? pleasure my name is Mario

helo my name is rimpy and I am doning general nursing and midwifery. l am a staff nurse in hospital.

Hi Rumpi first go to the Italian consulate in India and have some informations,search well if there are vacancies.Unless I have an Indian friend from Tamilnadu,I think sometimes he can help anyway.But to work here Italian language is required everywhere.According to your profession here its so hard to find work so,you better try to go to an English speaking country.

Hey i'm evie, im moving to Milan at the end of september to Au pair for a year with a family living in the centre of the city. It would be cool to know someone who could show me about etc.
and i don't speak any italian!

Ciao! Im Natasha, born in Russia and raised in Israel, currently i live in Milan and id love to improve my oh-so poor Italian chit chat.
Im naturally curious and i love meeting different colorful and passionate people.
Dont hesitate to say Hi!

Hello, friends, I am new of this site.
I live in Italy and have good friends there in Ghana but it s almost difficult to let them visit here for the actual severe legislation. Thank you for ur attention

Hi my name is Neive. Just moved to South Italy a little village called Santa Maria di Castellabate. Hoping to explore the area and what it offers culturally as well as socially, so interested to chat to any expats who live nearby or anyone who knows the area well.

Hi,

My name is Bianca and I live in Connecticut, USA. I have been here since age 10. I speak fluent Italian and of course English. I also can understand Spanish ( Castilian)  and can read and write it. The writing part isn't great.

I love children, I spent  six months taking care of my grandchildren last year and I find life isn't the same without having those young human beings around. They bring so much joy in my life. Im missing the chaos and noise and love and hugs and the light shining in their eyes when they learn something new. Id like some of that again, that is why I decided I would like to be a nanny. I do prefer doing it in Italy this time. Money isn't that important to me. Not that Im rich but because sometimes the enjoyment we get from a ... job?? I don't like calling it that because its not truly a job for me.  Anyhow, I love travel and just being helpful and being with people. I guess if I had to tell you my one fault... its loving people too much and the other is ... talking too much and talking to anyone I meet that will listen.

Well all of you have a blessed day.

Bianca

Ciao
Io sono Tara,

Are you an Italian?

hi my name is Shan .i also want to Learn Italian Language :)

Hi there Ryan!!

Are u still in Milan?

Heya Cliona!! :)

I was living over 3 years in Dublin, I love it :)

I am moving to Milan next week. ur still there?

Hi to all, 
Myself Amanjot kaur from Italy... I am 26 years old... I had done graduation degree in bachelor of science in nursing ( bsc nursing) 4 and half year degree course

Ciao...hi all...

My name Fie, from Jakarta -Indonesia. Visiting Milan for business trip, and need some guidance for find places.
Kindly help me for that...thank you very much...

ciao...

Hello my name is john i will be visiting bologna in italy i would love someone to show me around  i m from nigeria

helo my is rimpy and need a help my husband he need a job he is a good welder agriculture and good in plants growing and flower nursery he is work in all fields  but now any type of work he need plz help he is in Rome plz if any person need a persone who need a person to job plz reply me

My name is Toyin Balogun i leave over 20 years in Italy and i can tell you is been so tough, but i thank God for keeping me, for the internal energy, and self encouragement. If after 20years i'm still in search of job but with good people like you around me, i am beliving and hoping for a better way of life as a foreigner in Italy. I love the food and the language i embrace all the good way and system and i am very very law abiding. Thanks for accepting me into the blog group. :heart:

when you com?

Hallo,
I am Agegnehu from Ethiopia, thank you for the warm regards! I am not an expat yet but most events suggesting that i will be an expat soon. It is not safe for me to talk about my history which made me to join this website with a little hope inside, at least i know who can vie it from home land. But i gladly would love to share about my projects what i have in mind if i moved to Italy.
I would like to meet with people, understand the culture and society and work in the fields i have studied if it is possible. I choose Italy first due to my Italian descendant and it thought it would be a chance to get an exposure to my ancestors root. My main concern is to finish my BSc which had been so difficult to finish it due to persecution pestering. I have a year left for my degree in Architecture and Urban Planing, I can manipulate design softwares and graphic ones. I can design residence, restaurants, shopping malls and the like with the Land Scape and urban design as well. I worked as a tattoo artist for the past 6 years and as an entrepreneur of innovating machines for an exceeding use ever since i got my first patent in 2009, but most of my projects where small scale due to lack of sponsor so i build what i do have the machines to build with. Any ways things might take different rout in Italy but at least i would have a peace.
I am new for this site and do not know exactly how it works, i appreciate and acknowledge any tips from you or assisting in any ways. I am down to earth and would love to here from you!
Greetings :)

my origin is from Ethiopia. I came to Italy two years ago for postgraduate study in the field of Computer science. Now I am looking either professional job or any other type of Job. Currently I am living in the most beautiful city of Venice, Italy.

Hi Everyone!! Ciao a Tutti!! :cheers:
My name's ilaria. I'm a university student now living in Milan. I study languages (French and Japanese) and international relations. Long story short, I come from a mixed background- I was born in Italy but grew up in England (my parents are separated). However I'd often come back to Italy for holidays/ to see my family here, so I'm very lucky to be perfectly bilingual. After I finished secondary school, I wasn't sure what to do, so I thought I would try /really/ living in Italy for a while to be able to get to know it better. After all it is my second home ^^; It's been 3 years now and I'm really happy I decided to come here, even though I do miss England a lot, and don't get to visit much more than once or twice a year... I sort of stumbled on this site by accident, but I would love to be able to meet other expats from around the world who have also moved to Milan. Thanks for reading~

Hi Evie,

I've just moved to Brescia. I think it is about an hour from Milan. I am from Ireland. Any plans this weekend?

Hi there,I‘m Fernando I have a friend in Ireland[Dublin].I love your country.Are u from Nothern Ireland or Re........

:) ciao tutti?,my name is Wilkister otengo and am from Kenya as a country, I moved in Italy for the 5 months and I stay in Campobasso state. Grazia mille tutti!!!

Hellow everyone, my name is Wilkister otengo, am from Kenya as a country, I moved to Italy for the last five months.Before I was staging in Libya. Am a professional as an English teacher, and I hope for the better in Italy since it's my first time in Europe,moving around easily, and being capable of finding a jod. I stay in Campobasso. I love love Italy and am so happy and eager learning there language, eating their food, and learning their culture. Grazia mille tutti!!!.

Hello, I'm Assma from Tripoli, living in Milan since 4 years, and by the end of this year moving to Rome. Speaking 3 languages, English,Italian,Arabic, and welling to learn French/ Spanish I hope soon will be able to speak.
Looking for an administrative jobs in Rome,
Cheers for the new life, new move.

Aratal wrote:

Ciao tutti!

I moved here from Portland, Oregon last September to live with my husband in Livorno. It's been a rough year, as I haven't made any friends as of yet, and could have been studying a bit more diligently to speak Italian. My husband speaks fluent English and we can't manage to converse in Italian on a regular basis - concepts that I want to express just get too complicated for my level. I work at home for an American company, so I stay at home a lot. So does my husband, who also loves to play computer games, which kind of limits our opportunities go out and meet people. Anyone here living in Livorno at the moment? We've been having such gorgeous weather and I'd love to go out and actually enjoy it over gelato with someone. :)

Hi there, I can understand what you are passing throw, it was tough for me too, once I moved to Italy, I lived in Tuscany, and let me tell you, people are amazing there, you just need at least to speak basic Italian, after that you will find your self enjoying the friendship with Italian people.
I'm in Milan right now, and believe or not, here is very hard to find friends, if you don't speak Italian, I learnt the language, and I have done so many wonderful friends. Plus I met so many English speaking friends, which helped me to enlarge my friendship ,try internations.org you may find people around you there and you may discover more beautiful places around in Tuscany.

Feel free to contact me, we may meet in the summer time if I go to Piombino city.

Hello - Ciao Tutti

My Name is Anuruddha and im From Sri Lanka. i moved to milan to few weeks back :) planning to learn this beautiful language first :)

I am an IT professional :)

:( I apply my candidature in your esteemed organization should there arise a vacancy for a suitable post. My Resume is enclosed for your reference and perusal.

Hello Ciao
My Name is Bimala Bhatta and i am from Nepal
i am well- experienced and hard working person seeking a job in an organization of repute, with good working environment, where talent and hard work in recognized. My work experience spans approximately 10 years service. ( More then 4 years service in Dubai ). I trust this and the other talents outlined in my Resume prove me a capable candidate.

Given an opportunity, I would work to the best of my ability, the satisfaction of my supervisors and the benefit of organization at large.

Thanking you, I remain.

Bimala Bhatta
Contact No: Mob. +39 3511732589
Email Address: [email protected], [email protected]

CAREER OBJECTIVE

Intend to built a Career with leading Corporate of Hi- Tech Environment with committed and Dedicated People, which will help me to Explore myself and realize my potential willing to work as a key Player in Challenging and Creative Environment.
CAREER HISTORY

Position:        Women Coordinator
Employer:        Migrant Association Nepal
Address:        Kathmandu Nepal

Position:        Administrator (Customer relationship)
Employer:        Scan Technology & IT Solution LLC.
Address:        Dubai, UAE

Position:        Assistant Cost Controller 
Employer:        Hotel Al Boom Tourist Village, Dubai, UAE
Address:        Dubai, UAE
Basic Function:   
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsible for the overall of cost and associated processes as well as maintaining and enhancing cost controller.   
Duties & Responsibilities:
    To maintain a daily and month to date record of food, beverage and non food (general items) received by kitchen from Main Store.
    To check vendor invoices, with item quantity and price with the system posted by receiving section.
    To inform receiving clerk if there is any discrepancy in the vendor invoice or postings.
    To follow up the awaiting invoices to the receiving clerk to make daily flash food cost report.
    Checking and follow-up for pending invoices and transfer orders from store to kitchen issue and other cost centers such as, outlets and departmental issues.

Position:        Accountant 
Employer:        Hotel Tenki Pvt. Ltd.
Address:        Thamel Kathmandu, Nepal
    Working on Collection of financial Sales/Purchase/Incomes & Expenses receipts
    Preparing Posting Journal/Cash voucher in their perspective ledgers.
    Preparing Final Account's
    Item wise entry of finished and raw materials.
    Analyzing Production Cost of day to day Business Projects

Position:        Receptionist Cum Guest Relations
Employer:    Hotel Vaishali Ltd.   
Address:        Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
    Receiving computer generated calls and Booking Rooms & Banquets.
    Operating Internet Explorer Browser for Hotel Room Booking's.
    Booking Rooms & Banquets online.

QUALIFICATION

Bachelors' in Business Study (BBS)
    Padmya Kanya Campus, Putalisadak, Katmandu Nepal
Certificate Level (Commerce)
    Padmya Kanya Campus, Putalisadak, Katmandu Nepal

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES

1.    LANGUAGES
    Fluent in English (Writing, Reading, Speaking)
    Basic knowledge of Arabic
    Nepali (National Language)
    Hindi, (Urdu) (Writing, Reading, Speaking)
    Basic language of Italiano.
2.    Position related Computer Skills

    Office applications: (Ms Office, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point etc)
    Microsoft Office (Word – Excel-Outlook) - Expert
    Adobe Acrobat PDF files editing.
    MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point,
    E-mail & Internet,
    Browsing Technique using Google Search for various kinds for computer related problems 
    Excellent in using Internet applications.
    MS windows 95 , 98 , ME, 2000 & XP, Vista – Expe

PERSONAL PROFILE

    Excellent Learning Skills
    Excellent Organizing And Administrative Abilities
    Excellent Documentation Skills
    Excellent Computer Skills
    Ability To Work In Challenging Environment
    Good Team Worker

PERSONAL DETAILS
    Profile:         34, Female. 
    Nationality:        Nepal
    Current Location:    Via Colombia in Italy.

Bimala Bhatta
Tel 00393511732589

hallo ...ciao

Hi! I'm headed to Turin for the last half of my LL.Masters. I'll be looking for housing from January to July if anyone can help. Am going to attempt to learn some Italian before I head over. Haven't been to Turin ever, lived in Europe for a bit earlier. Looking forward to a milder winter. Canadian winters are BRUTAL!

Hi all! My name is Robby and I have been an expat for many years. I have lived in Vietnam, Thailand, Brazil, Panama, New Zealand, Germany, Belize, Costa Rica and now, Joyce, my lovely wife, and I have moved to Italy. We plan to spend a year here, using Padova as a base and exploring Europe by train and plane. Joyce and I have been around the world while working for the government, but now we are retired and can enjoy the places we have visited before, but without the constraints of work and without having to write official reports about our activities. Just think of us a "Free Range Tourists"!

Now iam living in milano.i have a 7 years experience in five star starwood hotel in dubai as a professional waiter in mexican restaurant.

Hi All,

This is Ajay here and I come from India! In Milan, Italy for a period of 2 months for work and would love to meet new people and learn more about the City/Country!

Struggling to do so currently as I dont know the language :-(

Looking forward to meeting new friends here :-)

Hello Fernando,

I am from the Republic of Ireland. Where do you live in Italy?

Hi my name's Rachel, I'm from Scotland. I've been living in Milan now for about 10 months, working as a nanny,  I plan to stay until the end of June and then go to uni back home :) loving Milan so far and enjoying learning the language!

Hello.  I have relocated to Bologna and am completely new to the city as well as to Italy.  I would love to hang out with like minded people in Bologna so if you are up for a drink/aperitivo, holler away.

Esmeralda

Hi Rachel how are u doing

Closed