Work visa processing how long ?

Exactly! They're abusing their power.. Manipulating the results so you can pay them more! This should be stopped and i hope government officials and the GACC countries investigate on this matter.

Works visa processsing period is 10 to 20 days

Then why is that in my case it's been 2 mos.?

KTS021185 wrote:

Works visa processsing period is 10 to 20 days

hello. , ive waited for my visa 3 months now     ,... still no Update .:(
why is it like that? alot of questions bothers me ,.. why why why?

In my opinion, the moral of the "stories" I heard of "How long before the visa?" is: Don't plan you life based on a visa from Kuwait. If you can do (or look for) other things which could be better than coming to Kuwait, do pursue them. And if you get a chance, consider it very well before you decide to turn it down for a visa you don't know whether it will come or not.

That's a good point.. But the thing is, they have all our passports because they're processing our visa.. There's no way we can get it until the visa was already been processed and we received it.

I received a call already from my agency, they have my visa already.

Wow! Congrats!
I sent you a pm, late reaction na pala ako.....hehehe
Thank God !!

Just a light reminder to anyone applying for this country especially people coming from Philippines, don't waste your time looking for possible answers to when your visas will be released because the name of the country itself gave you the answer already and even a warning:
Kuwait means aKU-WAIT ........
Lol!!!  I just realize this........

Thank you po!!! 👍🙏

A friend of mine (Filipina) got an work offer here in Kuwait but she's on visit visa only, they issued her a working visa (Visa 18) but advised her to got to Bahrain and do the process there (medical and all)
Is that possible? will she be able to get a visa to Bahrain and process it all there knowing her returning visa is for employment.

Please advise...Thanks

black_manta wrote:

A friend of mine (Filipina) got an work offer here in Kuwait but she's on visit visa only, they issued her a working visa (Visa 18) but advised her to got to Bahrain and do the process there (medical and all)
Is that possible? will she be able to get a visa to Bahrain and process it all there knowing her returning visa is for employment.

Please advise...Thanks

This is a normal process for western expats already in country... It's her employer who is sending her and making the arrangements, correct?

I applied in one of agency here in manila .On december 2014 i havent pre med and i started to finish all my requirements.They call me for enterview dis last janaury 20 2015 and they told that im only wait visa.how long it can takes the said visa?

anneSolsikke wrote:

Just a light reminder to anyone applying for this country especially people coming from Philippines, don't waste your time looking for possible answers to when your visas will be released because the name of the country itself gave you the answer already and even a warning:
Kuwait means aKU-WAIT ........
Lol!!!  I just realize this........

sooo much agree.... how are you?....

Helo guys I got an offer an offer as supervisor in a construction company in Kuwait as a supervisor and my salary is 300KD?How long does it take to get the visa process completed and that salary enough for me as they are not providing me with food and accm

@ace117
Please don't post your contact info in public.

Pls can I know how long it takes to get a work permit/ visa ready in Kuwait after being offer a job there? Thanks. Approximately how many days pls.

Hi
How long to process my working visa. Almost 4month I wait my working visa in Kuwait..

In my country, it takes about 3--5 days, for it to be completed. I really think it depends on which country one comes from...

Is 300 KD (really? 300, not 3 000KD??) really enough to survive, esp without food & accommodation? I found 800KD was just about sufficient to get along with (accommodation paid for by employer).And as a supervisor? What would a normal construction worker earn then??

@Marckdan thanks. Which country please?

R u in Kuwait

Hi, I would like to ask about how long is the process of visa for direct hire? My uncle used to work in kuwait and his employer friend ask him that he's seeking for personnels for his soon newly built restaurant. We applied then we just sent our copy of our passports to the employer and we've been to the interview. We just want to know if how long should us to wait for the result of visa and is it possible that our visa would be process even we still dont have medicals? My uncle told me that we just have only to go through medical once the visa is release and sent here to us from kuwait. We've been waiting for 1 month now and I feel fustrated that might not be process.

Matagal ang processing ng visa sa kuwait. Iwa. Kulang mag 5 months na ako nag hihintay ng visa ko. At hanggang ngayun wla pa. Cguro mga tamad yung nag wo work sa shoun.

Is there no other way.  That my visa will release fast? Because other of my documents it will be expire already.

Seriously? You been waiting for 5 months now and until now wala pa din po? Huhu. Yun tito ko kase andun, sya nagpasok samen. Direct hire kami bale. We are 5 and we know each other. Na interview na din kami ng manager restaurant and he forwarded our copy of passports to the employer itself which will be process to the embassy. We were utterly bored na since wala naman kami work kase sabi ng tito ko madali lang daw ma process

Oo 5month ako nag wait ng visa ko. Sobrang tagal.direct hire den ako kasi yung tita ko meron cyang spa sa kuwait. Dati yung visa ko 2 months na release na. Eh ngayun sobrang tagal.. Mga tamad kasi  sila maam.

So galing ka na po dun? Did you follow up about your visa na? Sabi kase urgent daw yun sabi ng tito ko since it will open na soon e

@ Lheixzie and Jaymar24

> Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum?

Thanks,

Priscilla

Priscilla wrote:

@ Lheixzie and Jaymar24

> Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum?

Thanks,

Priscilla

Okay then.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english on the english speaking forum

Ive been waiting like more than a year now and I don't know what is the problem. I applied as a service crew in a fast food company. I passed my employers interview,Aug 2014. The agency told to wait for 2 months and guess what,  a year have passed. And every time I call the agency they are saying its not up to them and you have to wait. Then on May 2015 they inform me that my visa has been released but there's a typo error and I have to wait for 45 days. Unlucky me.:(
So up to now I'm waiting
But there's a blog that I've seen before its saying about there's a quota for working visa to be released for a certain job category thats why the long wait.
Do you think its true?
(sorry about the grammar I hope you understand)

GemRies wrote:

Ive been waiting like more than a year now and I don't know what is the problem. I applied as a service crew in a fast food company. I passed my employers interview,Aug 2014. The agency told to wait for 2 months and guess what,  a year have passed. And every time I call the agency they are saying its not up to them and you have to wait. Then on May 2015 they inform me that my visa has been released but there's a typo error and I have to wait for 45 days. Unlucky me.:(
So up to now I'm waiting
But there's a blog that I've seen before its saying about there's a quota for working visa to be released for a certain job category thats why the long wait.
Do you think its true?
(sorry about the grammar I hope you understand)

Then why dont you follow up it again, it seems that you were in a 50 50 chances of receiving your visa since its been a year already since you applied and interviewed. Me Ive been waiting for a month now from the day the employer interviewed us and we were direct hire by a company that my uncle used to apply us there.

Processing of working visa here in Kuwait it depends on your sponsor, if their personnel are much productive you've be lucky enough, same with me i had experience before i came here, when my 1st visa was granted,  it takes  time to sent it to my agency but to much late to catch up with the expiration of 90 days for processing of my papers in Philippines, after all no luck to push through, but they assure to send another visa, but it takes another year before it granted, because  of halting of issuing visa for 3 months, but i just keeping it open for their offer, as i am not so interested to work here, but luckily my sponsor are too much interested to me, so they make an effort to get me and they could send another new visa, and that time they send it more early unlike the first attempt. thank God i am here now and enjoying my life here. just keep on pushing with your sponsor. its a typical habit, if someone are interested, someone would push..

yada yada yada....what you guys are doing is venting out your frustration on your delayed visa, It's not helping you at all ! esp if you post things in Filipino/Tagalog. I understand everything,but unfortunately I have no input in this matter, I have waited for my visa 10months, and a friend's husband over a year and no one knew why the delay when all papers and medical tests were in order.
My point is, if you want some information and or opinion, let the others hear you  by simply speaking ENGLISH.
This is the most active website for expats in Kuwait that I have come across, long time members are very helpful in so many ways. This particular topic is 2 pages long and yet nothing has been resolved, because instead of letting other members help what you're doing is competing with each other who has waited the longest for their visa! lol. Well good luck with that Kabayan. On a serious note, do speak a common language where everyone can understand. (just saying)

So far only Boytibos made sense😀

I read all ur comments friend
I'm going Kuwait next year January 2016
waiting for visa.

let c how much time it takes.

I wish u will get visa  and other ur Friends too.
take care

Good day sir,

Are you already in Kuwait?

@ mr_confidential > To whom are you talking to please? :)

Got same issue with you guys, i had everything done last Feb. 2016, and until now still got negative answer from my agency. Thought was alone having troubled thinking if when my working visa will arrive. Hope to get words anyone from here.

Im sorry Ms priscilla, I thought I have send my message in private to rj72289.