Where to buy second hand/used electronic/iphone/ipads etc. in Riyadh

I've been living here for two weeks, I have notice that Saudi have lot of iphones, ipads, electronic etc. Where can I buy used/second hand stuff like this ? There are some markets or shops ? I've been at Al Zal Market but I haven't found any electronics.

Welcome to Saudi Arabia. If you are in Riyadh, I suggest that you head to the computer market on Al Olaya street. Beware of scamsters in the shops on first floor though. Stick to the bigger shops. I even saw an Apple "certified reseller" store. Good luck.

(During ramadan the market opens only after 9 pm)

Ok I will go there. Scamsters ? I saw lot of people selling on the street Nokia N8 without any box, it must be some kind of scam :)

Computer market is a good start, just be aware of pick pockets etc...it does get very busy.

There is a mobile market in Mursalat. (which is the road at the intersection of King Abdul Aziz Road and Hyall Mall (after Sahara Mall)

There is also an electronics market in Batha.

Hey,
howdie? the place u looking for is "Kharj Market". U may find brandnew/used electronics. Beware of the place dude, it's lil shady. make sure u do some prep work before u go to that market about the price ranges....else u'd b conned.

you could also scan the electronics section of the classifieds on expatriates.com for lots of used stuff

musicman wrote:

you could also scan the electronics section of the classifieds on expatriates.com for lots of used stuff

Yes that is correct, I am scanning it already :)

yes i do wana know such place

Use the forum's Classifieds page

Skillz wrote:

Hey,
howdie? the place u looking for is "Kharj Market". U may find brandnew/used electronics. Beware of the place dude, it's lil shady. make sure u do some prep work before u go to that market about the price ranges....else u'd b conned.

Hi Skillz
I would really like to find the Kharj market as I am also looking to buy a second hand iphone 4. Does you perhaps have a map of where it is located or some directions?

Any store like this in Khobar?

seeking address

I wanna buy used IPAD please help

in Riyadh , Murslt for sure for new and used mobiles and tablet PC's...

sorry , MURSALAT....

Hi all,

you can buy lots of electronic stuff through expatriates.com
Just keep in mind that on this website lots of scammers are there, to avoide them you should not pass them your personnel information and never transfer money through westurn union.

Only rely on personnel visit to the person and check the equipment yourself.

Second hand mobiles, pads, tablets and much more @ Mursalat

Copy and paste the above coordinates in maps.google.com

try checking this sight, http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/

It's a buy and sell site.........try......it :)

i need a second hand i-phone 4 or i-phone 5?

hey there Guys the only Good place and one of its kind in Riyadh to Buy second hand mobiles and electronics is Almursalat Street it's the Mobile/Electronics Mecca in riyadh.

Trust me i know ^_^

Hello williamdelacruz -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Riyadh classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Mursalat mobile phone market is the best outside STC compound (Danube alternate landmrak)

Hi there I'm looking for some stuff,,,I just want to be more practical for my savings so, I realized that second hand store is best for me.Its cheap and nice...but Wanting is for sure is to good to be true?

Dear Brother,

I would like to visit this market which I heard is inside Mursalat Compound.

Could you pls share its exact location & google map image ?

Regards

Dr Khan

Dear Brother,

I would like to visit this market which I heard is inside Mursalat Compound.

Could you pls share its exact location & google map image ?

Regards

Dr Khan

You can get good price and quality cellphones or gadgets may it be brand new or second hand with this good friend in Batha. This cellphone shop just at the entrance  of PINOY Supermarket. It is owned buy a very respectable Yemen man. He will surely give you a good discount.

helloo friends
I need Samsung note 3 used
how many price?

you have Samsung NOTE 3
I need Samsung note 3 used and how many price ?
please reply....thank you