Bahrain revises Visa fees

In accordance with Cabinet Edicts 2-2266 and 3-2266 of 2014 to grant citizens of 66 countries e-visas as well as visas on arrival and to grant e-visas to citizens of 102 countries, the Interior Ministry has asked the Nationality, Passport and Residence Affairs (NPRA) to implement the order.

The NPRA has made preparations to implement the edicts that will help increase the number of tourists, businessmen and expatriates using the new facilities, in addition to other facilities provided by the NPRA as the issuance of e-visas does not take no more than five days through the website www.evisa.gov.bh

In view of the edicts, the NPRA has revised the fees to meet the operational costs and as a consequence of the unification of fees with the Foreign Affairs Ministry. The new fees will be effective from October 1 and will be as follows:

One-month visit visa BD30; extension of the same for a month BD30; one-week visit visa BD25; extension of the same BD50; request for visa on borders BD4; fee to submit an application BD4; one-week visa for GCC residents BD25; extension of the same by a week BD25; two-week immediate visa for 66 countries BD25; extending of the same BD25; three-month immediate visa for the UK and Ireland BD20; extension of the same BD20.

Source

http://policemc.gov.bh/en/news_details. … leId=24009

Thanks nawafo.

Is a list of the 102 countries available somewhere?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Visa_policy_of_Bahrain.png

There you go Farhaz :)

Thanks Gunner. Very useful information.

gunner757 wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ahrain.png

what about the countries in grey?

Nawafo wrote:
gunner757 wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ahrain.png

what about the countries in grey?

Countries in gray , means they should have some kind of sponsor to apply for a visa for them ;)

Thanks

it's clear now

:)

My pleasure

does it mean expat holding saudi iqama will be payin 25 BD everytime they enter Bahrain

nomiii wrote:

does it mean expat holding saudi iqama will be payin 25 BD everytime they enter Bahrain

Seems like that !

If that's the case , most won't go , because , usually for Saudi Resident entering via Causeway , the visa is free !
OR sometimes 2-5 BD !

But 25 BD  :o  Toooooo much !

Hi, I am very interested in this topic and am trying to make sense of the Bahrain Visa system.
Here is my situation:
I arrived in Bahrain on 6th Sept with intention to work in Saudi. I had a work contract and pre-arranged single entry work visa for Saudi.
I arrived at Manama airport and paid for a two week visa for Bahrain.
Subsequently I entered Saudi and obtained my iqama and multiple exit/re-entry Visa (Saudi)
I now travel to work in Saudi from Bahrain and back every day.
My Bahrain (two week) visa has expired and I have not renewed it or applied for a multiple exit/re-entry Visa (Bahrain) yet I am not asked by customs officials for a Bahrain Visa before entering or exiting Bahrain.
Can someone explain this?

This is indeed interesting, Backta....

Not sure what's happening but from what I can see, since you have a multiple entry visa to Saudi Arabia, you are probably being treated as a resident in Saudi Arabia, which will entitle you to enter Bahrain, via the Causeway, as a visitor. The fact that your original Bahrain visit visa expired would not have any bearing on this.

I know lots of people do the commute to Saudi Arabia and hence hope someone with better understanding of the system will be able to provide a better response than I have.

Backta_in_the_Titfa wrote:

Hi, I am very interested in this topic and am trying to make sense of the Bahrain Visa system.
Here is my situation:
I arrived in Bahrain on 6th Sept with intention to work in Saudi. I had a work contract and pre-arranged single entry work visa for Saudi.
I arrived at Manama airport and paid for a two week visa for Bahrain.
Subsequently I entered Saudi and obtained my iqama and multiple exit/re-entry Visa (Saudi)
I now travel to work in Saudi from Bahrain and back every day.
My Bahrain (two week) visa has expired and I have not renewed it or applied for a multiple exit/re-entry Visa (Bahrain) yet I am not asked by customs officials for a Bahrain Visa before entering or exiting Bahrain.
Can someone explain this?

I am doing the daily commute to Dammam like you. If you have a multiple exit-re-entry in Saudi valid for six months you don't need a visa in Bahrain. However, if you have a causeway booklet to save pages on your passport you need to have a multiple visa for Bahrain. This is very simple. Just take your passport and a printout of your saudi exit re-entry paper to bahrain passports (not the booth but the office) and they will stamp one on your passport. The immigration officers only stamp booklet if you have this visa. Hope this helps.

gunner757 wrote:
nomiii wrote:

Seems like that !

If that's the case , most won't go , because , usually for Saudi Resident entering via Causeway , the visa is free !
OR sometimes 2-5 BD !

Think this was a hoax !

live.ali wrote:
gunner757 wrote:
nomiii wrote:

Seems like that !

OR sometimes 2-5 BD !

Think this was a hoax !

It's the same fees or "Free" for Saudi Residents entering via Causeway !

The fees will be updated tonight on the E-Visa website of Bahrain  !
For other GCC residents visiting Bahrain from airport , they have to pay 25 BD !

From The Causeway fees remain unchanged :)

The below image is the new fee structure !

For people commuting from causeway " No change in FEE "

http://s8.postimg.org/6axgse4o5/visa.jpg