Interest in company formation in Belarus.

Dear,i am keenly interested to have a Company formation in Belarus.Let me know procedure and what next step.Hoping to receive a your positive response at your end.
Asghar Ali
E.mail:[email protected]
Cell:92-331-6548-660

i have to travel to belarus as a student. Please can you gies advice me on how the place is and how i can hussle to make some money to keep life going. Thanks

jauhar wrote:

Dear,i am keenly interested to have a Company formation in Belarus.Let me know procedure and what next step.Hoping to receive a your positive response at your end.
Asghar Ali
E.mail:[email protected]
Cell:92-331-6548-660

What kind of company you are talking about ?

At least you should give people more background also you may use Mr. Google to get some basic info first.

Any reason why you put your mobile number here ?

Gitobor wrote:

Hello friends I am interested in any kind of job or any company that needs works in Belarus. Thanks

Reading your first post here you think that people now lining up and offering you a job ?

For those who want to finding a job in Belarus: its recommended to do some basic research by yourself and if you want some help from us, you'll need to give us more information.

You can also check out the jobs section and leave your CV. This could help you.

Another advise is not to give any personal information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
This can harm you more then good.

Happy searching!

dear friend,

information to do business in Belarus:
Minsk is the capital Brest, Hrodna (Grodno), Homiel (Gomel), Mahilyow (Mogilev) and Vitsebsk (Vitebsk) are other big cities from Belarus.
in many from this cities are FREE TRADE ZONES
if you can produce there you have many tax advantages.
you can export your goods,if you produce in Belarus you can export tax free
to Russia and Kazakistan.
in Minsk and other cities from Belarus are many universities and worldwide people come there for learning russian,because Moscow and Sankt Petersburg are very expensive.
they come also for very beautiful girls from Belarus.
girls and woman are dressed in Belarus always very trendy and fashioned.
on my research i find that in Minsk is a big leather factory with good prices and good quality.
you can produce there for example leather jackets, sell in a shop and export to other countries.
you can begin with 2 sewing machines.
this was my business dream,but i break my hip and must stay  a while at home.
best for a residence permit and working permit is set up a LTD. company in Belarus.
i have many information about Belarus,
please don't hesitate to ask me,if you have any questions.

kind regards,
Huseyin