Turkish Call center agents needed

Dears,

I am Ahmed Hanafi , Am the owner of Go-Partners call center in Maadi , we are looking for call center agents who speaks Turkish ( around 4 agents) , can you help in this.
[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Regards
Ahmed Hanafi
Co Partner
Go-Partners

Hello Ahmed Hanafi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Cairo section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sure Thanks

expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/turkish/in/africa/egypt/ or you can find people in the center mentioned in this article: yunusemreenstitusu.org/egypt/index.php?lang=en&page=10&anIIcat_2=0&anIIitm_2=12

Hello ahmed , my name is emre  I from turkey but live egypt in cairo I want to work in call center. please contact me email :

Hi emre,

It would be best if you could post an advert in the section call centers jobs in Cairo.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi there

I am a Turkish national, living in Cape town, South Africa.
I speak and write fluent Turkish and English. Is this position available for Turkish nationals living abroad?

I look forward to your response.

Regards

Mesut

Hello Mesut

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that this thread is inactive for more than a year! If you are currently looking for a job, I suggest you to place an advert in our Jobs section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I'm interested  20 XXX

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Serdar Ozgoze

Unsafe to post contact details here on the open forum. This thread is old(2013) and inactive.

Closed