Documents for marriage!

I'm absolutely confused. I'm from Russia and going to get  married to Mauritian. I'm preparing all the documents for that. I got an apostille on my original birth certificate so please could you tell me do i need to put apostille on translated from Russian into English copy of my birth certificate?
Thanks!

I think yes you need to have it in english if possible.. Just in case if they need that to avoid problems.. :) wish u best of luck.... :)

Neelda wrote:

I think yes you need to have it in english if possible.. Just in case if they need that to avoid problems.. :) wish u best of luck.... :)

He is asking if he needs an "apostille" on the English version :

so please could you tell me do i need to put apostille on translated from Russian into English copy of my birth certificate?

Hopefully someone who has had that experience of translating their birth certificate from another Language  to English   would chime in

I think  you gonna be needing the English version though. Hopefully someone with a current information about this will drop an answer for you here. All the best!

Privet Nika,

Minya zavoot Riaz, Ya zhivu v Grand bay, Ya Hocchuu schta vazhnaya ab document. You need to put Apostille stamp on translated version of your birth certificate, Moreover you need to bring a morality certificate from Russia with Apostille stamp as well. without morality you will get no date of publication for marriage in Civil Status. Ask a lawyer in court in russia to prepare your morality. without morality certificate you will not be able to get married. make sure you translate the morality certificate in english with apostille stamp. TY MENYA PONIMAESH? hope that i have made it clear for you.

WIsh you good luck anyway

Riaz

Thank you very much) It's clear for me now. But the last question: birth certificate shouldn't be older than 3 months?

Hello Nika,

Your translated birth certificate should be not older than 3 months... Original version they dont care about it. make sure you bring a good tanslated version... if you want i can send you a copy to know a bit how it should be... not forget to bring also spravka- russian word which means certificate of morality. make you sure translate spravka into english and also the apostille stamp also need translate into english... i can send you also a a copy about spravka to know how it should be via your mail.... hope that you have understood... should you need more info then i am availble to you or i can make you to talk with anna throught skype so that your mind be clear about all these documents...

Thank you very much!!! You helped me a lot!

hi everyone i need some help and information... was reading about marriage on the forum.. am intending to marry someone in Pakistan she is coming here soon on tourist visa and we will get married.. i have some friends who did this and there were nothing such as coming on a marriage visa can someone give me more detail please

I'm not sure but I read that  a tourst can't get married to a citizen.. she needs to have a marriage visa to get married in Mauritius without any problems. better to follow this rules or she will have to enter the country again but on marriage visa.